Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought he was good today. He and Jack offer us something different, the ability to move defences around. He needs a goal to get his confidence up, but I don't see a problem with him at all.

Not even his decision making ?

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought he was good today. He and Jack offer us something different, the ability to move defences around. He needs a goal to get his confidence up, but I don't see a problem with him at all.

Well you do think he is the best player in the division on his day :)

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I didn't see many things that were good from him today. 

• Like 1

He was quite a rebel last season. Instead of quietly taking his seat, he tried his hardest to disrupt Villa's express line to Relegationville, but had as much chance of sabotaging that train as a noisy toddler running up and down the carriage.

In a Villa team last season that resembled a dead wood forest, it would have been easy to establish himself as the play maker. It is a different sitch this season though. There are plenty of competent players on the pitch now. To get the best out of himself and the team, he really needs to work with the rest of the team.

Selling him? I wouldnt be too hasty about that.

• Like 1

Don't think he brings much to the team currently. His decision making is poor, slow over the first 3 yards so won't beat his man on the outside which means he is easy to defend against. Always stops and comes inside on his right foot, easy to read and defend against. When he dribbles across midfield doesn't know when to pass and gets caught is possession. 

McCormack needs to be given a chance at his expense on current form.

3 hours ago, blandy said:

Yeah same for me. Lots of talent, but there's something missing upstairs.

I liked him to begin with....getting ever increasingly dubious.

having an end product is an essential part of being a good player.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thunderball said:

With coaching he could be a beast. But currently makes bad decisions and still thinks he's carrying the team when he has a few equals on the pitch. By the time he's run himself into a dead end he's slowed the impetus down and the opposition have everyone covered and have swarmed back.

The 'team' of average players will always beat a collection of individuals, he still has the individual mentality.

Spot on. 

• Like 1

Â