Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

45 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Which says a lot about WM it's listeners and presenters  

I only listen because there is no local alternative for post match reaction now.

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

How do we make better use of this guy?

We are still yet to find our rhythm.  It is almost impossible to predict where we'll be in three passes time.  Or ten seconds time.  There is no fluency.  This guy gives the pleasant illusion of some.  Think we could see some joy if Gil and Grealish come back into form.  Or we simply need players who create space and can stretch teams.  Maybe it's time to fill Birmingham's own Forrest Gump, Gabby Agbonlahor, with some stout diesel and have him do his chicken-chasing routine.  Desperate times etc.

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

I think that 4-3-3 away from home is not the best for him, given the standard of our players.

I'm not saying it would work but I'd like to have a look at him with Traore and see how they work on the counter.

I've been very supportive of Sinclair but time is running out for him.

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

If Amavi was fit I'd have switched to 3-5-2...think Ayew is a support striker and can run onto things. He's a good dribbler but a penalty box striker he ain't if you get it as two of his goals have been long range strikes from outside the box.

He's better than Weimann though so that's one position we've upgraded on nicely while most other areas have deteriorated. 

Â