Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Firstly, we don't know whats holding things up, we can only assume.

assuming that Adebayor wants assurances we will sign him after the loan period, then naturally in any balanced negotiation, we want something in return. Those assurances he is looking for should be linked to his performances in some way.

He can't expect to be signed on a lucrative deal to have no conditions applied to the contract and just saunter about B6 without a care in the world.

But Hey, like I say, I don't know what the hold up is.

Ps However if you can get him to play to his full potential.....He is a real asset.

If anyone has witnessed first hand how Levy operates in this sort of situation it is Sherwood. I'm convinced it'll happen late when Spurs need to get rid.

This.

IF Sherwood and Adebayor have reached a personal agreement then I cant see it not happening. Id even hazard a guess that Sherwood could even carry on regardless if he thinks its in the bank and let us mess Levy around a bit. depends how strong their relationship really is I suppose.

This has nothing to do with Levy, they've wanted rid for ages, the issue here is Adebayor, he wants guarantees that we will give him a deal after his loan, think this has been a sticking point for Fox and co, who are rightly not budging on it.

Where have you got this information from?
Calm down mate.
  • Like 1

I have heard, from a reliable source, that Adebayor is asking for speedboat, a different woman every night, and his wages to be paid in the equivalent value of mini eggs.

DON'T ASK ME WHERE I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM!

• Like 2

I have heard, from a reliable source, that Adebayor is asking for speedboat, a different woman every night, and his wages to be paid in the equivalent value of mini eggs.

can you just give me a teeny hint of what Adebayor does with his cast offs..................................I'm in need of a speed boat. :)

• Like 1

Quality ITK knowledge there.

I've heard we've booked him in with a bit of Bully...

article-0-0B55E69E00000578-684_468x350.j

If we get traore I'm not that convinced we need him, traore, gabby, gestede, Kozak, Sinclair, grealish, Gil, Cole, Robinson, ayew to fill 3 positions

I'm still not seeing it as a good move for us

Edited by villa4europe

Still expecting him to be confirmed.

Hope so. I've convinced myself he's the answer now!

Not quite there yet in terms of convincing myself, need more gifs of him doing good stuff. ;) But if i was a bookie id have stopped taking bets the second Sherwood kept us up tbh.

Considering SikhinTrinity is a long time poster I dont think he would bother posting info just to seek attention

So is Richard...

Anyway, that's not the point people are making. Posting "inside info" like that and not expecting anybody to question the source is pretty naive.

• Like 1