Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

It looks like this is his least favourite move, but most likely to occur. So who really wants an unmotivated Abebayor who would rather still be in London? No thanks.

Why on earth do people just make up a load of bollocks as if it's some sort of fact?

Because this is a place to talk about opinions rather than fact? Getting run down by the thought police here. Does anyone really know what is happening?  Notice words 'looks' and 'likely' not 'definite'. Cheez. Personally it looks a bit like Anelka going to the Baggies a few years back, and that went really well didn't it.

It looks like this is his least favourite move, but most likely to occur. So who really wants an unmotivated Abebayor who would rather still be in London? No thanks.

Why on earth do people just make up a load of bollocks as if it's some sort of fact?

Because this is a place to talk about opinions rather than fact? Getting run down by the thought police here. Does anyone really know what is happening?  Notice words 'looks' and 'likely' not 'definite'. Cheez. Personally it looks a bit like Anelka going to the Baggies a few years back, and that went really well didn't it.

I don't think it reads like an opinion,"it looks like his least favourite move "......that comes over as a comment based on something.....if you'd said " I wonder if we are his least favourite move"....or " I hope we are not his least favourite move".......?they would sound like opinions or views.

Certainly when I read it I then looked back through the thread to see if I'd missed something.

• Like 1

Surely its dragged on long enough.

If it was me, I'd be saying, to who-so-ever is holding things up, ' you've got our offer, accept it by noon today, or it's withdrawn'.

If the offer is accepted fine, if not, we move on.

No one else is after Ade. By waiting Tim is making this absolutely clear to Levy, and at the same time Tim is keeping his options open for whatever may arise during August. In a way I can understand this.

Surely its dragged on long enough.

If it was me, I'd be saying, to who-so-ever is holding things up, ' you've got our offer, accept it by noon today, or it's withdrawn'.

If the offer is accepted fine, if not, we move on.

What if we're the one's holding things up? Should we have a word with ourselves?

We're not desperate to get him - we've got money and options already. They're desperate to get rid of him.

If they want to piss around, that's fine but we're holding all the cards here.

Yes, we could be forcing the fee down for all we know.

This has nothing to do with Levy, they've wanted rid for ages, the issue here is Adebayor, he wants guarantees that we will give him a deal after his loan, think this has been a sticking point for Fox and co, who are rightly not budging on it.

Where have you got this information from?

This has nothing to do with Levy, they've wanted rid for ages, the issue here is Adebayor, he wants guarantees that we will give him a deal after his loan, think this has been a sticking point for Fox and co, who are rightly not budging on it.

how do you know this?

Jordan Ayew only needed 10 seconds to think about moving to us....

Jordan Ayew wasn't living in London on 100k per week

It's information I have heard which is reliable, but honestly the interrogation on here for sharing information you have is fcuking ridiculous.

Nobody has interrogated you yer nana, they've simply asked where you've got this from!

Have a word.

• Like 2

It's information I have heard which is reliable, but honestly the interrogation on here for sharing information you have is fcuking ridiculous.

Nobody has interrogated you yer nana, they've simply asked where you've got this from!

Have a word.

Can't be assed.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

Have a word.

Can't be assed.

Then don't bother in the first place.

You know the score already, people are bound to ask, especially when you've been more specific than any actual ITK I've ever come across.