Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Yeah he's played about 4 times in 2015 and he's now so unwanted that he's not even training, and we need him ready to play 90 minutes at his best level in 3 weeks time...

What's wrong with him chilling with his G's?

What do you want him to do if he's been told to stay away?

Some spurs itk is claiming that we are gonna pay a loan fee of £2.5m and spurs are gonna give that to Adebayor to make up for us paying him reduced wages of £50k per week. Probably bs but it seems this one is close anyway.

So if we paid him the 100k a week it would be the exact same.

Not to an accountant it's not

Am I missing something. A loan fee of £2.5m and 50k wages is about £5m so is 100k a week going on a years loan. As mentioned doing it that way also helps keep him in our wage structure.

So we pay him £2.5m before he even kicks a ball for us. 

Yeah he's played about 4 times in 2015 and he's now so unwanted that he's not even training, and we need him ready to play 90 minutes at his best level in 3 weeks time...

turn up with his boots and stroll on the pitch and demand to play

I don't care what he does I just don't want us to think he's the answer

• Like 1

Very divisive signing amongst us Villans if this goes through.

I suppose I'm in the camp that would back him to hit 10+ goals, so as long as his wages/loan fee don't put us out of business I'd say he'd be a successful signing.

Just hope he's one of two as well and not brought in as the sole marquee. As long as this is the case it's a decent move for me.

My understanding he is not a worker..... we need someone to work the opposition defenders and take pressure off the midfield....like Deano did.

not opposed to it as a temporary move, but we need more than just him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

He should be running 24 hours a day I agree!

I hope this is just tabloid gossip!

There is a unique opportunity for Sherwood to restructure the whole fabric of the team (and club!). Do not blow it by buying has beens, as The Jam said "dig the new breed!"

I hope this is just tabloid gossip!

There is a unique opportunity for Sherwood to restructure the whole fabric of the team (and club!). Do not blow it by buying has beens, as The Jam said "dig the new breed!"

You're making the assumption there that Adebayor will be our only signing.

I think its a shrewd move. Add an additional, experienced striker to the ranks for relatively little money and use whatever Randolph wants to hand back over on the 'new breed'.

So when it's Grealish it's lads being lads but when it's Adebayor he's batshit crazy and a bad egg?

He's literally just sitting in his backyard with a few mates too :lol: . Apparently that means he's not fit enough to play for us. But Grealish can be passed out in the middle of a foreign street but we expect him in the starting XI come August 8th.

• Like 3

So when it's Grealish it's lads being lads but when it's Adebayor he's batshit crazy and a bad egg?

He's literally just sitting in his backyard with a few mates too :lol: . Apparently that means he's not fit enough to play for us. But Grealish can be passed out in the middle of a foreign street but we expect him in the starting XI come August 8th.

It's not just the photo though is it, it's the knowledge that he hasn't been playing and now isnt even training with Spurs first team