Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Anderlecht have sold / are selling two players to Newcastle, so it would be surprising to see him leave.

Re. ITK's. Given the last couple of weeks has made everyone desperate for good news, there's bound to be a bit of disappointment when little snippets are posted which ultimately lead to nothing.  I know my comment was more in jest than anything.

He said we were going to be signing Darder and even the overseas news has dried up on that one.

Personally I doubt that someone who tweets as much 'news' as he does is truely itk. Instead he's probably looking through news sites and tweeting any little snippet.

This has just surfaced on HITC

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/23/anderlecht-set-asking-price-for-reported-everton-aston-villa-tar/page/1/

The talented midfielder looks set to leave Anderlecht this summer, and a report in Nieuwsbladclaims that he has been listed for sale at roughly £10 million.

Praet, 21, is considered one of the best young players in Europe, and he has been linked with a summer move to two Premier League clubs in particular.

The Guardian reported that Everton have been looking at bringing the playmaker to England this summer, whilst the Telegraph claimed that Aston Villa were ready to offer £7 million for him.

The Nieuswblad report claims that Anderlecht are willing to engage in a transfer for Praet, but they have been able to knock his price up due to the incoming funds they will receive from the sales of Aleksandar Mitrovic and Chancel Mbemba to Newcastle.

There are no indications as to whether either Villa or Everton will submit a formal approach for Praet with his asking price now revealed.

Is Praet worth £10 million?

As a 21-year-old considered a star of the future, a £10 million fee seems incredibly low for Praet, and either club interested in him would be foolish not to try and sign him.

He is already a fully capped Belgian international, with over 100 club appearances to his name, having netted 21 goals and registered 30 assists for Anderlecht in 132 games.

Able to play anywhere behind the striker or in midfield, Praet is only going to increase in value as his reputation continues to increase, and moving for him now should be Everton and Villa’s priority for the summer transfer window.

If we sign him that would be only reason why understand the adebayor signing as i think we need a striker. but this guy looks good.

I still cant see it as I think Gil will be used where praet would

Make it happen Villa!

We need a boost and this would be a big one. We should have moved on this one before Newcastle did their deals which led to the increased price.    

Â