Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

Are we sure he is a replacement for Delph? Seems to me to be a deeper sitting player than Delph.

If he's going to be more of a DM, that could mean we potentially need two more advanced CM's, baring in mind we haven't replaced Cleverley yet. I'd say Cherry from Gronigen is likely, hopefully we land Praet too.

Welcome to the club

b7b753d6f3f9321976da05dfdab9bc17.png

Bare in mind most of Fabians "dribbles" ended up in him either falling over, running into someone etc, although admittedly he improved last season.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Welcome! I genuinely hope you turn out to be a star and people very quickly forget about Delph.

I see him playing as part of central 2 with Sanchez - assuming Sanchez has a decent pre-season and gets up to speed. That gives us a very solid base to build from going forward.

Sanchez can't play in a central two in this league imo.

It will be Westwood, Gueye and someone yet to be brought into the club for the midfield next season.

I think Sanchez can do it - he just needs a pre-season with Tim and the right partner. I don't see us playing with a flat 3 as we have in the past couple of seasons. I think it will be a central 2 and either a number 10 (Jack) or second striker.

French league is an inferior league to the prem though

I will wait to see how he adapts to the gung ho nature of the prem he will need to be up for it that's for sure

Can't afford to have another Sanchez he will need to be good from the start

Edited by AshVilla

French league is an inferior league to the prem though

I will wait to see how he adapts to the gung ho nature of the prem he will need to be up for it that's for sure

Can't afford to have another Sanchez he will need to be good from the start

Tell that to Arsenal and Chelsea  ;)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. Going to have to live with the Delph comparison for a long while I expect.

Who's Delph?
An absolute word removed

Word removed shows as the proper word in the main page.

No offence but you are all idiots if you blame Delph for this.

People are pissed off that he made a big song and dance about loyalty only to **** off at the earliest opportunity a few months later. As someone else said in the other thread, if he'd kept his mouth shut there'd be a lot less animosity.

As for Gueye, I don't see why he can't come in and make an impact. I think people are just a bit overly negative because of Delph leaving.

Edited by Mantis

Â