Ray Wilkins

midian

Does come across as a bit pompous and patronising at times. However, you really can't argue with his pedigree in the game, should be a very good appointment.

He'd fit in well as a member on VT then :-)
Keep an eye out for any new members with a nickname like "Baldy Head" or things like that :ph34r:
Or "Uncle Fester "

No he's signed for Sheffield Wednesday......;)

what happened to kevin macdonald then ??

Nothing yet. Wait and see. Thought it was always going to be an interim one at the time, they had no history and it made sense to bring a club man in.

Exactly.

K Mac's always been better coaching the kids anyway.

Happy enough with Wilkins, if he's good enough to be Chelsea number 2 he's certainly good enough to fulfil that role here.

Feels like a good signing....Happy to have some high profile names about the place and get that winning mentality going.

Ray has forgot more than what some of us know about the game and there was a few raised eyebrows when he left Stamford bridge...he was popular, with the playing staff.

seems like a good move to me....but like players, we will just have to wait and see.

Always remember him getting sent off against Morroco in 86 World Cup.  I had to sneaky stay up and have TV turned down low so I didn't wake the rest of the house.  He threw the ball away in disgust from what I can remember.

what happened to kevin macdonald then ??

Nothing yet. Wait and see. Thought it was always going to be an interim one at the time, they had no history and it made sense to bring a club man in.

Exactly.

K Mac's always been better coaching the kids anyway.

Happy enough with Wilkins, if he's good enough to be Chelsea number 2 he's certainly good enough to fulfil that role here.

Said on Sky he'd be working alongside Kmac.

Also the top ten thing, if you're a top ten side you can finish anywhere from first to tenth. That'll do me.

Good appointment Imo

Tom Fox seems to be putting together a team of positive people who will hopefully work together to achieve the same goal.

To nuture a vibrant, confident, hard working side with a winning mentality.

The difficult part of building the foundation has been done by going through the austerity measures of the last few years. We don't have to sell our best players unless a club matches our valuation, that's a powerful position to be in.

Just hope the new owners don't mess it all up. I have faith that Randy Lerner has the clubs interests at heart and won't just sell to anyone.

UTV!

Â