Ray Wilkins

midian

I really do like Ray Wilkins,  i took a liking to him ever since he played the Sausage Sandwich game with Danny Baker and i had the mental image of him riding round it's a small world at euro disney.  

Hope he turns out to be a far greater acquisition than Keano.

• Like 1

Even if Ray did use globally wrongly, we've not signed him to be a **** english teacher.

How is his French?

In all seriousness, Wilkins played for PSG didn't he?

So he probably speaks a bit.

Even if Ray did use globally wrongly, we've not signed him to be a **** english teacher.

How is his French?

He can speak Italian too can't he? Didn't he do commentary for football Italia? Our Ray is truly a global man of Europe ;)

How is his French?

He can speak Italian too can't he? Didn't he do commentary for football Italia? Our Ray is truly a global man of Europe ;)

He played for AC Milan, alongside Baresi, Tassotti, Maldini, Ancelotti, Donadoni, Gullit....

• Like 1

Things certainly seem to be going in the right direction. Even more so than when Lerner came in (although we obviously have hindsight on our side with regards that).

Just seems to be a 'freshness' to the whole feeling of the club. Arguably catalysed by the delph and Benteke exits.

Still think this is the best signing bar benteke for a good few years.

I'd put Almstadt and Fox in that category as well.

Absolutely, Fox has orchestrated it all.

Â