Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

23 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Biggest over rated pile of shite on the planet that thinks he is superior and gives off a stupid grin everytime he misses a goal.    Arsehole.

You are Martin O'Neill and I claim my £5.

Emile says hi.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Paul Pogba

I just don't see the hype, either before or after the United move.

£100M, you could spend £20M or less and get the same RoI on the pitch, shirt sales etc are another matter of course.

If Pogba is worth £100m then how much were Lampard, Scholes or Gerrard worth at their prime? Proper game changing players.

On 11/24/2016 at 09:22, kurtsimonw said:

Cavani played poor both games against Arsenal. Yet still scores. And his overall record is ridiculous. That's the sign of a very, very good player.

He's clearly not a bad player but had he played in some remotely challenging leagues I seriously doubt his record would be anywhere near as good as it is. 

On 24 November 2016 at 12:09, Genie said:

If Pogba is worth £100m then how much were Lampard, Scholes or Gerrard worth at their prime? Proper game changing players.

Not as much

pogba has the dab, is the face of the new adidas advert along with stormzy and there are 4m kids in Malaysia who buy Utd shirts cos he is awesome on fifa

welcome to modern football

8 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's clearly not a bad player but had he played in some remotely challenging leagues I seriously doubt his record would be anywhere near as good as it is. 

Scored two goals tonight and played well. Clearly hes a good player, just not top notch.

I think Cavani, like Ibra, is one of those silly football things. You usually only see them in the CL and either 1) their goals get dismissed because they're playing against poor sides or 2) they score less than usual, because they're playing decent sides, so get labelled as overrated.

Aguero has 2 goals outside of the Champions League group stage and, with all due respect, one of those was against Dynamo Kyiv!

• Like 1

Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has failed to live up to expectations following his £30m move from Newcastle, says manager Mauricio Pochettino.

France international Sissoko, 27, did not even make the bench for Spurs' 2-1 defeat at Chelsea on Saturday.

"Football is not about money," said Pochettino.

"You need to show on the training ground you are better than another team-mate and you deserve to be involved."

Don't buy a footballer who can't be bothered to football then.

Staggering.

• Like 1

Â