Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Havard Nortfelt, never seen him have a good game

Håvard Nordtveit? I litterally just came here to post exactly that. I have no idea what he's supposed to bring to a team. 

• Like 1

Dæhli? He's basically been injured the last two years. Is with a German club. Just came on as a sub now. Shame about the injuries as I personally think he's an excellent player. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Jason McAteer playing in the Liverpool Legends game. Always thought he was a complete non entity of a footballer, though he did score that goal against the Netherlands. Some how.

think he got 3 goals for Ireland and 2 were vs Dutch in that campaign. His 1st one was actually a cracking goal. Except that goal he will always be remembered for one moment in an Ireland jersey

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Jason McAteer playing in the Liverpool Legends game. Always thought he was a complete non entity of a footballer, though he did score that goal against the Netherlands. Some how.

He was excellent at Bolton

• Like 1

I am not sure if rubbish is the word because I have seen him play well in the past but Ross Barkley really has declined in last 2 seasons. Not sure if its ability or attitude

his tackling is shocking too

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I am not sure if rubbish is the word because I have seen him play well in the past but Ross Barkley really has declined in last 2 seasons. Not sure if its ability or attitude

his tackling is shocking too

According to everyone though he's having an amazing season?! Everton fan on the radio yesterday said he was the best attacking midfielder in the prem last three months which was ridiculous.

I do think he floats into some good areas of the pitch but his end product isn't there as he doesn't score or create enough. Really living off the back of the 13/14 season.

Â