Election Night 2015

Demitri_C

Conservative majority expected.

Would be interesting to know how the pre-election polls have been so consistently and wildly wrong.

I'd imagine Tories as a whole are a lot more inclined to keep their cards close to their chest due to the negative image it seems to have atm. For example the prevelance of bashing Tories on social media is pretty startling just search Tory on Twitter, all seems to be negative.

• Like 3

Conservative majority expected.

Would be interesting to know how the pre-election polls have been so consistently and wildly wrong.

I'd imagine Tories as a whole are a lot more inclined to keep their cards close to their chest due to the negative image it seems to have atm. For example the prevelance of bashing Tories on social media is pretty startling just search Tory on Twitter, all seems to be negative.

Indeed, lefties do tend to be quite shouty and aggressive in their self righteousness which I think puts a lot of potential voters off.  

Rumours that Ed Balls may lose his seat, that would be delicious!

• Like 2

How can labour ever win again after such a bad kickarsing in Scotland

I hope ed balls loses his seat that would be the best result of tge night. Can't stand that slimy cretin

So the SNP will demand another referendum on independence, stoked up by the Tories. They'll be hard to ignore now.

Is a conservative ukip coalition likely?

No UKIP only have one seat, possibly two. They have tons of votes though.

So many pissed off liberals on here! LOLZ!

In my lifetime England has always rejected left wing politics. Miliband tried to veer Labour further left and it backfired. Blair wasn't stupid.

I'm confused how / why so many people voted SNP but yet Scotland voted NO??

• Like 1

There are a lot of people out there who voted Tory and don't really know what they have done.

This next five years is going to be brutal for many.

Fair play to the Tories, they had the more credible leader, the backing of the press and their campaign team used the most powerful weapon at their disposal - fear. They have done a cracking job of duping people into believing a lie.

Selfishly, I should just about be ok for the next 5 years, providing I don't get sick or lose my job, but a lot of people won't be.

A sad day for the UK.

• Like 4

Well, when the dust settles and we can take a broader view of this election I think one positive that will come out of it will be that I got a Super Furry Animals ticket from one of the candidates.

• Like 1

There are a lot of people out there who voted Tory and don't really know what they have done

What a load of sanctimonious patronising bollocks.

Who are you to presume that anyone voting for any political party has done it out of ignorance simply on the basis that they disagree with you.

• Like 3

Â