Election Night 2015

Demitri_C

My

My internet keeps cutting in and out which is making me more agitated. A Tory majority would be absolutely disastrous.

No it wouldn't, it really wouldn't.

Easy for you to say really. Your own words that you've done very well over the last Tory government, why would it matter if anyone else suffers?

• Like 1

My

My internet keeps cutting in and out which is making me more agitated. A Tory majority would be absolutely disastrous.

Easy for you to say really. Your own words that you've done very well over the last Tory government, why would it matter if anyone else suffers?

Sigh not this crap again

It's a totally fair point. The reasoning for voting Tory was that 'I've done very well over the last term'

Is that not looking out for the needs of the one over the many?

Can't wait for another 5 years of food banks, tax evasion and bedrooms taxes  :hooray:

• Like 2

It's a totally fair point. The reasoning for voting Tory was that 'I've done very well over the last term'

Can't wait for another 5 years of food banks, tax evasion and bedrooms taxes :hooray:

Do you know what year food banks started in the UK ?

Do you know how long tax evasion has been going on for ?

Do you think either of the above would have changed had Ed won tonight ?

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Hate Galloway the way he took over the respect party.

Who founded the 'Respect Party'?

Ah - it was Monbiot. Was it taken over by Galloway or was Galloway the only way that Respect would have made anything of itself?

Edited by snowychap

My

the same people claim they are suffering which ever government are in charge, low income families, the elderly, disabled people, the unemployed etc. you make it sound as if the tories punish anybody who is under the 40% tax bracket! ridiculous sweeping statements.  

Can't wait for another 5 years of food banks, tax evasion and bedrooms taxes  :hooray:

the many are doing quite well actually  ;)

Demonising?

When the people in question have said themselves that they voted a certain party because of how they personally have done, I don't think it's demonising.

Perhaps I'm being hyperbolic when it comes to Tories as a whole but it's no secret that cutting public services is high on the agenda meaning the poorest will suffer.

Can't wait for another 5 years of food banks, tax evasion and bedrooms taxes   :hooray:

the many are doing quite well actually   ;)

Tell that to the millions of unemployed, disabled and those on zero hour contracts :)

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

The demonising of the Tory party and its voters in this thread, and the last, is getting a bit excessive and tedious now.

I think even some Tories may be surprised with how they will behave if they do get a majority and for me they will be a different animal from the one we saw in opposition and in coalition. They will certainly lurch further to the right without the Lib Dems now able to keep them slightly in check.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 4

Â