PauloBarnesi

I would proper Keegan love it if they got relegated. That Olympic Stadium will look lovely half full in the Championship.

It'll be half full if they stay in the premier league too. I hope they go down.

Oh please let them down McGrath, please let them go down.

cant see it happening  because i want it to so much and in football the things i really want to happen tend not to

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/25/west-ham-diafra-sakho-arrested-suspicion-making-threats-to-kill-witness-intimidation

The West Ham striker Diafra Sakho has been arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill and witness intimidation, according to reports.

The 25-year-old was arrested on Sunday night before being bailed, reported the Sun, having previously been questioned over an alleged assault earlier this month.A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “On Sunday 23 August, officers from Havering arrested a man on suspicion of threats to kill and witness intimidation. A 25-year-old man was arrested at an address in Emerson Park, Hornchurch. He was taken to an east London police station and bailed pending police enquiries to a date in early October.” A spokesman for the player told the Sun: “Diafra Sakho has not been charged with any offence. He vigorously denies the allegations that have been made against him, and has given police a complete explanation of events. He will not be making any further comment.”

“Firstly, we haven’t got £15m to spend under the fair play rules,” Sullivan said in an interview with the KUMB West Ham podcast. “Secondly, he failed a medical at Hull a couple of years ago. They say he has no ligaments in his knee, who knows? To sign a player for £15m is a big risk. He could go on for years but knowing our luck his knee will go in his first game and that’s the end of it.

“If we had £100m to spend we may say: ‘We’ll spend £15m and gamble one-sixth of our budget’. But it’s not one-sixth of our budget, it’d smash our budget to bits. And he didn’t keep Queens Park Rangers up. If he’d kept them up single-handedly you might say it was different – and a few of those goals were penalties. When we played Queens Park Rangers last year they had to win to stand any chance of staying up and he wasn’t very good.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/20/charlie-austin-david-sullivan-west-ham-qpr

From the man that signed Andy Carroll

Austin is thinking of taking legal action

Sullivan might be a tosser but I see nothing in that to suggest Austin has a leg to stand on (pun intended) if he takes action.  All because his feelings are hurt.

great signings I would say only Payet at the moment could be considered that, the rest are nothing special. West Ham have a habit of signing fancy foreign names and not turning out to much Behrami, Luis Jimenez, Savio etc.

Â