PauloBarnesi

He had to apologise, he couldn't have come across as more of a prick last night if he tried

However, he was right about Man Utd leaving it too late. Didn't they do the same at Spurs recently?

4 hours ago, Xela said:

He had to apologise, he couldn't have come across as more of a prick last night if he tried

However, he was right about Man Utd leaving it too late. Didn't they do the same at Spurs recently?

Yep so taking the piss. I don't like Sullivan but the mistake he made was speaking out without knowing the facts. 

19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Villa Park is a much nicer and more historic ground than Upton Park but i bet if we left it would only get a fleeting mention.

I thought we had already left Villa Park, none of the players have turned up for years

20 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

things will change at the new ground though.

It sure will. Thousands of season ticket holders who are just buying tickets for the novelty or are tout's selling tickets for the man utd and liverpool game to tourists at extortionat prices. Couple that with being the only ground in England with a running track all around the pitch and there'll be less than no atmosphere. It'll make the Emirates looks like Westfalenstadion. Hopefully the whole thing will be a disaster for them.

there is a new one floating about now. karen brady refers to west ham as a family and in the paper today she must of used that phrase about 10 times. instead of saying west ham she kept saying the family, ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so its not the west ham way, its the family way.

Hopefully the new stadium will go the same way as arsenal and city, Sam eBay we probably would as well tbf, you move to a big bowl...where do the holte Enders sit? Where is "your" end? At least at city you get them lot that try and sit next to the away fans and give you some grief similar to what the lower north pocket is but 8 (?) years on arsenal still haven't figured out what a traditional home end is leaving a flat atmosphere

West Ham have never won a league title in their entire history and the highest they ever finished was 3rd. They have finished from 6th to 3rd only a handful of times in over a century of existence. The only silverware they have to their names are 3 FA Cups, the last of which they won almost 40 years ago. They are about as decorated a club as Small Heath, but with even more insufferable fans and media hype.

• Like 1

More decorated than Blues but less decorated than Villa, West Brom and Wolves. Guess its about now though and right now they are way out ahead of us. I dislike Sullivan and Brady. i dislike they got the Olympic stadium on the cheap at tax payers expense. They were know for their pretty football back in the 60s and 70s with the like of Moore, peters and Brooking but they are so far removed from that way of play now with all these big players they lump it into the box for.

According to SSN (Yeah I know)...they've bid 25m for Ritchie and Callum Wilson. :blink:

As it happens I like both but Wilson's had a very serious injury so surely you wait to see how he gets on next season. Ritchie's a good player but he isn't getting in ahead of Payet is he?

Suppose it would boost their squad but dunno a lot for just squad players.

Looks like we can look forward to West ham fans in Europe next season ....... let's hope they ain't a bunch of words removed! They showed their true colours the other week!

On 16/05/2016 at 22:52, VillaChris said:

According to SSN (Yeah I know)...they've bid 25m for Ritchie and Callum Wilson. :blink:

As it happens I like both but Wilson's had a very serious injury so surely you wait to see how he gets on next season. Ritchie's a good player but he isn't getting in ahead of Payet is he?

Richie and Payet play on opposite sides dont they?

On 16 May 2016 at 22:52, VillaChris said:

Apparently they had a bid of £31m for Alexandre Lacazette turned down yesterday by Lyon! 

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Just watching the athletics... Bloody horrible seeing West Ham sprawled across the stadium.

What a waste of council tax... We paid for your home :D

Â