Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Well the league table goals for and against columns suggest our issue is lack of goals not goals conceded.

Yep but our defence is poor as well and I think you'll see a lack of clean sheets unless we change a centre back and keeper

Edited by roadoftrinity
  • Like 1

Well the league table goals for and against columns suggest our issue is lack of goals not goals conceded.

Yep but our defence is poor as well and I think you'll see a lack of clean sheets unless we change a centre back and keeper

I agree but I was just illustrating we aren't scoring enough either but the main focus is on our defence.

Totally off topic but never saw the hype around cavani

I've watched him 10-15 times and he's never done anything but maybe it's just coincidence that I've only ever seen the bad games.

Screaming out for a player like cavani, we should put a bid in for him. Not sure if he's Tim's sort of player though

I dont think that would be the only stumbling block.

Really? I'd have thought Cavani would rip your hand off for the chance to play at Villa Park. Who knows in a couple of years we might be able to offer him a shot at the big time in the Europa League! Plus he'd love to do it for £50k a week, I imagine that would be a massive raise for him.

I've watched him 10-15 times and he's never done anything but maybe it's just coincidence that I've only ever seen the bad games.

Price tags have certainly been over the top. But way way way way out of our league.

At Napoli he was a total beast

It's probably going to be a choice between spending about £8m on a striker from abroad or the championship, or getting in someone like Adebayor on loan. Although I'm starting to worry that we aren't going to sign anyone, we're not even seeing any links in the media.

Cavani was brilliant at both Palermo and Napoli, been played out of position at PSG.

And yes we get both Serie A & League 1 in Sweden so I've watched him countless times.

Doubt we have £60m and £300k a week to sign him thou...