Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Europe can only buy players until tonight, players can leave anytime during the season.

So we could only sell N'zogbia to Barcelona tonight, but could still sign messi tomorrow :)

I'm sure something will happen it's just a question of who and how much really. I would Love Austin but it's unlikely tbh considering how many other clubs want strikers and how much he would cost to get out of QPR

Edited by leighavfc

Europe can only buy players until tonight, players can leave anytime during the season.

So we could only sell N'zogbia to Barcelona tonight, but could still sign messi tomorrow :)

Yeah but Barca can not register him until January because of their transfer embargo :)  

He's never played in the prem though, so we don't know if he'd be better than Jordan Bowery.

Plenty of strikers with good records abroad have flopped here, the point is you don't 'know' until they do it.

He could quite easily succeed or be a Forlan.

He's never played in the prem though, so we don't know if he'd be better than Jordan Bowery.

Plenty of strikers with good records abroad have flopped here, the point is you don't 'know' until they do it.

He could quite easily succeed or be a Forlan.

I agree - the point is you'd give him a chance over someone who doesn't score so many goals.