Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Not sure why we've never been in properly for Lescott. The man's a solid CB, a Villa fan from birth and in the twilight of his career. Has a lot of experience he can pass on to our squad and can still put in a shift on the pitch. I should think if we went in for him properly, we could get him and I'm sure his passion for the club wouldn't dip.

With Richards and Lescott we might even get to see what it's like to have defender's scoring from corners.

Now if either could grow a beard I'm in.

Lennon was fantastic for Everton last season.

He always seems to get a bit of stick does Lennon, his end product has never been the best but he does deliver with much more regularity than people think. His career has been a bit up and down granted, with various injuries over the years and being in and out the side, but it wouldn't be unusual for him to get 8-10 assists in a season. I believe the main issue stems from him being overused for England and thus compared unfairly to the player he replaced for them. Who happened to be the best right sided midfielder in the world. 

Tottenham fans rate him. Everton fans loved him. He's 28, experienced and a good player. For £5m he'd be a bargain. 

well said and pretty much sums up how I feel about the player. sign him on!