Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If we had any interest in Mario we would have expressed it when selling Benteke, didn't.

Seems a bit pointless debating him now after we've signed two strikers and are seemingly trying to sign Adebayor.

What we need now is a CB, maybe another RB, another winger and I think a better keeper.

Oh and a few out the door as well.

• Like 1

If we had any interest in Mario we would have expressed it when selling Benteke, didn't.

Seems a bit pointless debating him now after we've signed two strikers and are seemingly trying to sign Adebayor.

What we need now is a CB, maybe another RB, another winger and I think a better keeper.

Thankfully it's not going to happen but it still amazes me people would like to see it done. How many chances can a person be given?

Thankfully it's not going to happen but it still amazes me people would like to see it done. How many chances can a person be given?

Agreed. Adebayor is management nightmare but Tim has form in managing him so I can see the logic of such a move. Mario takes being a difficult player to manage to a whole new level and I shudder to think what influence he might have on our younger players.

unless there are serious links I would never get my hopes up getting Traore. would he ever play for us really?

No........next link please.

2? He's only failed at Liverpool, he's scored goals everywhere else.

He is a nutter, but he has performed.

According to the Liverpool Echo... (link here)

Liverpool are not in the race to sign Barcelona winger Adama Traore.

Reports in Spain suggested that the 19-year-old was on the brink of flying to Merseyside to undergo a medical with the Reds.

However, the ECHO understands that Liverpool aren’t interested in a deal for the teenager.

Traore, who has represented Spain at under-19 level, is likely to move to the Premier League over the coming days, but either Stoke City or Aston Villa is likely to be destination.

Spanish clubs Villarreal and Celta Vigo are also keen on him but Traore has indicated he wants to play in England.

Barcelona are prepared to agree a permanent deal but only on the basis they secure a buyback option – similar to the one they negotiated with Everton for Gerard Deulofeu this summer.

Traore has made four first-team appearances for Barcelona. He has been a regular for Barcelona B over the past two seasons – scoring eight goals in 63 outings.

• Like 2

I heard of Adama but never really seen him play outside of youtube. Isn't he the highest rated one from their academy bar Halilovic?

Stoke does seem more likely considering what they are going for and the other barca players that have gone there.

On the other hand, none of it seems likely at all.