Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Troll or not, my point stands, even if it is exaggerated. I don't like the feeling of supporting a business. I want to support a football club with a team of players I have an attachment to. I have never seen so much change in just a month. Last time there were big changes to a relegate threatened Villa side, Brian Little bought Southgate, Draper, Milosevic and suddenly the team clicked.

Troll or not, my point stands, even if it is exaggerated. I don't like the feeling of supporting a business. I want to support a football club with a team of players I have an attachment to. I have never seen so much change in just a month. Last time there were big changes to a relegate threatened Villa side, Brian Little bought Southgate, Draper, Milosevic and suddenly the team clicked.

So... You'd rather Little didn't make all those changes? I don't get what point you're trying to make.

We still have some long serving players who'll still feature regularly...Hutton, Guzan, Clark, Gabby, Westwood etc.

Okore I still reckon will play a lot this season and could get cult status here in a few years, a Lambert signing.

Don't understand what Momo is saying...he should've just made 1-2 signings and pray the squad that consistently has us finishing bottom 6 in the league nowadays and hope for the best?

The last time we made such radical changes as this Big Ron changed us from pathetic whipping boys to second best team in the country inside two years.

Sign me up for some of the football we played back then, and the goals we scored.

Oh yes, my profile pic is one such goal :)

• Like 1

GOAL! Swindon 0-1 Liverpool (Benteke 48)

What a strike from Benteke!

That's what Liverpool paid for. A stunning turn and volley from 20 yards right into the top corner to open his Reds account. Fantastic technique from the Belgian and Liverpool lead.

Sorry I know it's off topic.Still slightly annoying though.

That's what Liverpool paid for. A stunning turn and volley from 20 yards right into the top corner to open his Reds account. Fantastic technique from the Belgian and Liverpool lead.

Fair play to the big man , him leaving has giving us the spending power to hopefully kick on and leave the past few dire seasons behind us, plus he left in a more respectable way the delph so I got one wish him all the best . Just hope he is injured against us lol

• Like 1

I've put him in my sun dreamteam so at least if/when he scores this season, i will get some compensation

Well, as it's slightly annoying feel free to put it wherever you like.

• Like 3

Well, as it's slightly annoying feel free to put it wherever you like.

He's no scotty sinclair.

• Like 1

Surely you support the club and not the team?

Really struggling to see the point here.

• Like 2

Surely every player you have an "attachment to" was once a new player to whom you had no "attachment" !!!

In my books, if they wear the shirt then they get my support whoever they are.

• Like 2

Well, people on here criticize Manchester City and Chelsea for buying the title, but Villa are no different. Just a team with less money, buying players of lesser quality.

Haha, what is this? Are you drunk?
Reminds me of Indecisive Dave from The Fast Show.

Which of the tat that left did you have a connection too?

Ok so Delph and Benteke. Well the first one was a **** snake and the second, great player but as a hero? Meh.

So, what? You're annoyed we are replacing them and that it costs money to do so? As I said, maybe you're better off watching non league. That's not a knock, each to their own.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.