Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sherwood's first transfer window and he's like a young kid whose parents have sold all his baby toys at car boot, taken him to smyths toys and said "go on then son, buy as much as you like with that" lol

Just for the record guys, It was one week ago today that Richard said it would be "A huge week for the club". :)

Twas duly noted earlier and appropriate credz have been delivered accordingly.

That was referring to last week, not this week.

He didnt say This calender week, he said it was going to be a huge week. That is 7 days, he said it on a Tuesday so by my reckoning that takes us up to today.

I shall say this only one more time - it's the Nostradamus thing.

Modifying predictions and events to fulfil a prophesy.

• Like 1

This is without a doubt the most entertaining transfer window i can remember, i have been pretty much glued to the computer.

That's disgusting. Give it a wipe down, man!
  • Like 2

It seems like we've signed (if all goes well in the next few days) all the number one targets we had. That's an achievement in itself.

Especially for a team used to mostly number 2's

Just for the record guys, It was one week ago today that Richard said it would be "A huge week for the club". :)

Twas duly noted earlier and appropriate credz have been delivered accordingly.

That was referring to last week, not this week.

He didnt say This calender week, he said it was going to be a huge week. That is 7 days, he said it on a Tuesday so by my reckoning that takes us up to today.

I shall say this only one more time - it's the Nostradamus thing.

Modifying predictions and events to fulfil a prophesy.

Nothing was modified. If somebody tells you on a tuesday to come back in a week does that mean come back Friday, Sunday or next Tuesday? A week is a week. I guess we'll just agree to disagree but as I've said, I was only making the point that a few people dismissed the idea that it would be a huge week for the club. Wether the prediction was easy or not is irrelevant, the doubters said it would be wrong but it wasnt. Like I said, agree to disagree ;-)

• Like 1

Amazed at articles written as recently as today talking about how hopeless we are as a club...idiots.

Where are today's ones? I'd like to read them.

one linked on villanewsnow

In fairness most are bloggers trying to make a name for themselves rather than professional Journo's, its easy to set up an account or join a sport website and spout shite, they are deliberately provocative to pull in the traffic and revenue.

yeah, real journalists don't pull that crap

I don't get why anyone would bother to question Richard. He isn't exactly prancing around tooting hos own horn, to put it that way. ITK or not, I dig his posts. That teasing scoundrel!

• Like 2

The fact Bacuna and Westwood are still appearing in peoples strongest starting teams is a sign that we still have some work to do  ;)

• Like 3

The fact Bacuna and Westwood are still appearing in peoples strongest starting teams is a sign that we still have some work to do ;)

Yet Bacuna was one of our best players last season, without his assists and goals we would of been relagated