Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Gestede looks a bit of a beast!

I guess this comes down to our playing style moving forward. If we are going for wingers then he looks the part, but doesn't look the type to play on the half turn in a 4-3-3 (neither does Adabyor)

Terrible record outside of his last two season in the championship, no thanks

Out of interest, does anyone know what our highest ever gross spend in a summer is?

Mons first summer surely?  Dont know for sure just feels like it must be,  or his second.  Certainly one of them

Benik Afobe? I think he is hugely talented and banged in a shed load of goals for Wolves. Also an England u21 player (despite being 22). 

I think he would be a decent signing. Hes a bit of a unit. Cant see Arsenal letting him go though.

Benik Afobe? I think he is hugely talented and banged in a shed load of goals for Wolves. Also an England u21 player (despite being 22). 

I think he would be a decent signing. Hes a bit of a unit. Cant see Arsenal letting him go though.

Wolves bought him on a permanent basis in January for around £2million apparently 

Out of interest, does anyone know what our highest ever gross spend in a summer is?

Mons first summer surely?  Dont know for sure just feels like it must be,  or his second.  Certainly one of them

Mons second, Davies, Sidwell, Shorey, Friedel, Young, Milner, Cuellar cost around £45m

Wolves bought him on a permanent basis in January for around £2million apparently

A wolves mate of mine says it is going round their forums that we have bid, it may be bs as much as we get at times but rumours have to start from somewhere.

Saw Nixon tweet Cambiasso is likely to retire :/

That makes me sad, if we signed Cambiasso I'd actually cream myself. The guy is a legend and one of my favourite players ever and he showed he is still class last season. Please make it happen Villa

Saw Nixon tweet Cambiasso is likely to retire :/

That makes me sad, if we signed Cambiasso I'd actually cream myself. The guy is a legend and one of my favourite players ever and he showed he is still class last season. Please make it happen Villa

I'm hopeful but with the sun running the story then Nixon saying he's likely to retire it's really rather conflicting