Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Is it true Huddlestone is out for 3-4 months? I thought i read an article saying its a minor procedure and he should be back early.. wouldnt rule it out just yet..... unfortunately.

Please be true

Hope he never signs for us

• Like 1

really cant see us spending any money until the takeover situation is sorted

Micah Richards?

How much did we spend on him?

about 65k every single week

• Like 2

I always had a sneaking suspicion it was Lambert. The defence and justification of him was a little too strong at times.

Nah it wouldn't have been number one but someone underneath him taking orders to see what the fans think. I always thought it was Karsa tbh, lower profile than Culverhouse but obviously still invovled in training to know the team and injuries.

Remember when he came on and said Kozak had broken his leg before any of the press knew.

really cant see us spending any money until the takeover situation is sorted

Micah Richards?

How much did we spend on him?

about 65k every single week

Also if you have a look at the takeover thread, there would be no spending embargo.

Hopefully, by the start of the season we'd have made a couple more quality signings that we'll be looking back at the days of when we'd bring on Jordan Bowery off the bench in order to try and change the course of a game, and laughing. (Too be honest, I did at the time...) Not really a contribution to the thread but just a little thought I had which I felt the need to share...

Wasn't HH a physio no longer, oh so surprisingly, in the employ of Aston Villa?

MM is a top bloke and Villa through and through. The careful eyed amongst you would have seen him on Football Focus a few years back being interviewed with other fans.

Anyway, as to the take over. If we are in a period of exclusivity whereby NDAs have been signed, then surely the vaccum of information and silence is only to be expected.

Edit: realise the final paragraph is in ze wrong thread.

Edited by Ads