Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Yeah i saw him on the juve netflix documentary series hes still at the club not sure what his role was hes not a coach he was always suited up

Wonder if he does tv and more stuff there keeping himself in the spotlight whereas here hes just disappeared

Ben arfa has resurfaced moaning like **** about psg now his contract is expiring, should never have gone there, paid a silly amount of money to not kick a football

Always seemed to have a poor attitude and bit of victim mentality about him

6 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Who were the two Chinese mateys that signed for Everton?

Li Tie and there was another one wasn't there?

Li WeiFeng was the other. only made one appearance for them it think. Rumour has it that Everton wanted to sign Li Tie, but got the wrong Li (WeiFeng), hence they were made as double signing at the time.

I met a guy today called Hugh Curran. Nothing to do with football, but he reminded me of one of my favourite players, namely Hugh Curran who played for Norwich in the early 70's. 

He wasn't particularly good or anything, but one time playing subbuteo as a kid it was Everton v Norwich. It was really Italy v Brazil, but we tried to do an FA cup so what teams we had we used to make up league teams. Anyway it was 1-1 in the last 2 minutes and I got a corner. Now the ball never left the playing cloth. But this one did, caught Hugh Curran on the head and flew into the top corner, A bloody header in Subbuteo.  Never thought I'd forget Hugh Curran, but I  did, until today.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Who were the two Chinese mateys that signed for Everton?

Li Tie and there was another one wasn't there?

Li Tie actually played for another premier league club, Sheffield United signed him in 2007.

Sun Jihai remains best Chinese player, was a solid enough defender for Man. City.

11 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Cant believe CSKA still have the twins and Ignashevich in defence for them. Combined age of over 110 when you include months of their current age years.

Akinfeev in goal as well has been around the block. I remember Ignashevich scoring vs Ireland in Euro 2004 qualifiers :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 08:50, sne said:

Pavel Nedved.

One of the absolutely best players of his generation, doesn't get the full recognition he should have IMO.

Cracking player.

He is on their board of directors I think. If I am remembering right, Nedved was still going to play after Juve, but they offered him a really good job. 

You can find in in Prague from time to time. He has a home there. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Chris Herd was just released by his club Western Sydney Wanderers. He made 8 appearances for them with 7 yellows. 

More family issues apparently...

Â