Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Finidi George was another from around that time. Was great in Spain, played a year at Ipswich and was woeful.

Was a star in that Ajax team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

His move to Chelsea is one of the most bizarre I’ve ever known

Its a player I just can't see Conte wanting. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its a player I just can't see Conte wanting. 

He was no where near Chelsea quality, he had a bad attitude and was always injured. Stinks of some kind of corruption.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He was no where near Chelsea quality, he had a bad attitude and was always injured. Stinks of some kind of corruption.

Are you the mayor of Liverpool? ?

• Like 1

On 20/05/2018 at 00:11, Newry_Villan said:

Jay Jay Okocha. How he was persuaded to rock up at Bolton I'll never know. Was far too good for them. 

Well there was a reason why Bolton ending up about £200m in debt despite never actually paying money for anyone.

On 20/05/2018 at 00:11, Newry_Villan said:

Jay Jay Okocha. How he was persuaded to rock up at Bolton I'll never know. Was far too good for them. 

Youri Djorkaeff as well.  Unreal that those 2 were at Bolton.

Amr Zaki. Ultimate blink and miss him player, couple good months and never heard from again

Interesting a Bruce signing since people say he goes for trusted British players

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Youri Djorkaeff as well.  Unreal that those 2 were at Bolton.

Okocha more alarming given he was somewhat close to his prime, arriving there at 28/29 years old. Djorkaeff whilst still very good was like 34.

I also seem to remember a 20 stone Mario Jardel rocking up there, one hell of a goalscorer in his pomp.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Okocha more alarming given he was somewhat close to his prime, arriving there at 28/29 years old. Djorkaeff whilst still very good was like 34.

I also seem to remember a 20 stone Mario Jardel rocking up there, one hell of a goalscorer in his pomp.

Fernando Hierro another one. Tried get Rivaldo as well

Â