Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Rated him, only trouble is he went from a flying winger to someone with the legs of a 45 year old in the space of two weeks.

Then West Ham signed him.

I remember seeing his house on Cribs, its was a real shock. It was a very normal 4 bed new build style house with a Vauxhall Corsa outside :lol: .

Its actually on youtube, check it out. I bet there are players in Arsenal U19's with more flashy houses nowadays.

Edited by Genie

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Was surprised to see the other day that Grant Holt is a player/coach at Barrow in the National League. 

He's from round there I think.

Imagine Barrow in the football league, long trip for pretty much anyone.

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's from round there I think.

Imagine Barrow in the football league, long trip for pretty much anyone.

Yeah, considering how small this island is, Barrow is an annoyingly difficult place to get to. 

• 2 weeks later...

An old one, Neil Webb

Came across his name last night and remembered he was quite the mercurial talent prior to his move to Man Utd and subsequent injury. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

An old one, Neil Webb

Came across his name last night and remembered he was quite the mercurial talent prior to his move to Man Utd and subsequent injury. 

Always remember he became a postman after retirement. Not sure if he still does it.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Always remember he became a postman after retirement. Not sure if he still does it.

It says he works for a transport company now

261_NeilWebb_1.jpg

Â