• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Jonathan Pearce's reaction was absolutely tragic. Retire you oaf.

He;s not himself.

9 months later, he's still analysing replays to see if the ball crossed the line.

You listen to Football Ramble!

Can't wait to hear Luke give us Sherwood's win ratio this week ;)

• Like 2

Delph: "My armband got nicked, someone got my left boot, but I could appreciate the relief the fans are feeling after a result like that. It was dangerous. Someone tried to take my boot off. People tried to kiss me and were biting me. It was scary."

Delph: "My armband got nicked, someone got my left boot, but I could appreciate the relief the fans are feeling after a result like that. It was dangerous. Someone tried to take my boot off. People tried to kiss me and were biting me. It was scary."

FLOL!

I was sat in the North stand had a pound coin hit which the guy next to me pocketed and there were seats getting chucked by the wba scum above us...pfff. At least my mate has made himself internet famous for a night by wearing a dildo on his head.....also VP was rocking tonight well done all who was there

I feel sorry for fans of days gone by, pre-social media. You'd put a dildo on your head and just get a few weird looks from fellow fans.

Nowadays you go viral and end up on sport bible. He should enjoy his fifteen minutes.

Then maybe take a long hard look at himself

Stupid from the fans, but incredibly naive having a game like this at half 5 on a saturday; will have been on the beer all day. Heard about West Brom fans throwing chairs down on the Villa lot, also alcohol related i'm sure. Idiots.

Hard to call between Delph and Zog for motm, both brilliant.

I work with a Baggies fan, hes a season ticket holder. Often berated Irvine for playing Lescott at left back, I almost didnt believe him because the notion of an centre back like Lescott playing as an attacking full back is bonkers.

Bring on Pulis, who did just that today. Its the equivalent of putting Vlaar at RB. #insania.

**** amazing game Villa Park was buzzing. Great atmosphere. Shame the fans ran on early and some couldn't handle themselves but **** it great win after years of 70-80% awful times. 

Delph: "My armband got nicked, someone got my left boot, but I could appreciate the relief the fans are feeling after a result like that. It was dangerous. Someone tried to take my boot off. People tried to kiss me and were biting me. It was scary."

It's worth noting that he said this while smiling and gave a laugh after.

• Like 2

Did anyone else encounter the ridiculously confrontational police at New Street on the way home? I'm not usually one of those 'F the police' guys, but they were actually just trying to start fights with people.

Can common sense prevail by having a separate thread about the guys running on the pitch as we should be basking in the glory that is a Wembley outing on this thread?

You mean this one?

Â