• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

It was a disaster waiting to happen. Late derby on a Saturday with hardly any police/stewards? Was always going to happen if we won.

Stupid fans and I hope they get banned.

What, all 10,000 of us?

The idiots before the whistle yes. **** morons. But when did football become something so stoic?

After everything we have been through over the last five years we deserve a release.

Up The Villa!

Well said

he was jumping up and down with a mob of them at the end there, far from scary

Don't you understand? He could have been killed! The scenes at the end were disgraceful - I say we bring back capital punishment and execute the lot or maybe get the RAF to carpet bomb VP. Clearly what happened last night will go down as one of the most disgraceful acts in human history.

**** off BBC you words removed.

Were you on the pitch Mantis? :ph34r:

The BBC always try to make things sound worse than they are, the 1st invasion was stupid but after the whistle it's just excitment. It's against the law/rules so the club will cop it but no one was hurt and it all looked smiles. Like I said in the topic about the fans coming onto the pitch I don't agree with it happening but it wasn't as if the fans were attacking anyone (unless I missed something).

Yes... :ph34r: I did it all - touched the crossbar, kissed the pitch and sat in the dugout. Was all very good fun. :cheers:

Was with a Spurs-supporting mate and he was loving it almost as much as me.

Good on you, and fair play. Hope yas had a great day out, gutted I had to give my ticket away because of wedding.

Got the last 10 mins of game in bdt365, anyone think grealish red card will get overturned? Was that 2nd yellow for simulation?

• Like 1

Ruined the result.

No it bloody didn't.

The stupidity of the ones who did it DURING the game ruined it a tad for me. I can't believe we'd run the risk of it being abandoned. However, the ones who did it at the end are welcome to do so. I would of as well.

However, great result. I'm just gutted i'm coming home 2 weeks before the game so I can't take more time off work. I'll come home for the final though. Still have my ST this season (what a waste :( )

Thinking back on the game and it's all a bit of a blur to be honest. Good to hear the ground in full voice and people up chanting in the Trinity and Ellis as well. Right up there with some of my favourite games I've been to I reckon.

In summary; It was good fun  :)

I can't believe how well we played that second half. We just looked like a proper team, a really good side. The link up play between Gabby, Sinclair and N'Zogbia was absolutely excellent. With Delph further up he looked effective and the player we know we have. We looked dangerous, exciting and I saw a spirit and determination I haven't seen for a very, very long time. Very proud of the team last night.

It's strange because you could really see the gulf in quality between us and West Brom, even though they didn't do themselves justice, I think Pulis got it totally wrong but it really hits home that we shouldn't be struggling like we have and just how terribly mismanaged we've been. 

A trip to Wembley in what has been a depressing season is extremely welcome. Let's hope some of those shitty fans stay away. UTV

• Like 3

I think Pulis got it totally wrong but it really hits home that we shouldn't be struggling like we have and just how terribly mismanaged we've been. 

I agree - would love a Qatari takeover and Messi signed, but actually I really want to see our current squad reach their potential, I mean look at Gardner's second incredible goal yesterday, lets get him in the first team next year.

That was genuinely one of the most enjoyable games I've ever been too. The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic.

Most fun I've had sine Blackburn away when we were challenging for the top 4 (the game before THAT Stoke game)

• Like 2

That half a second of silence before the cheer is beautiful.

Swear I heard that across the Atlantic. I love how articulate the "yeah" actually is. You hear all kinds of indistinct crowd roars, but this one was very, very clear.

Swear I heard that across the Atlantic. I love how articulate the "yeah" actually is. You hear all kinds of indistinct crowd roars, but this one was very, very clear.

It is weird how the cheer for a goal is the same everytime. Who decided on 'yeah'?

• Like 1

It is weird how the cheer for a goal is the same everytime. Who decided on 'yeah'?

Don't a lot of European fans shout "goal/gol" or is that just the Spanish?

• Like 1

Â