• Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

My first visit to VP for a while....

Wow the atmosphere reminded me of he Tranmere semi years ago, I was upper tier of the Holte, it was rocking!

WBA unlucky first half..but whatever Tim said at half time worked, Delph awesome, future club & England captain, Zog one of his best games in Claret and blue, and Sinclair..two words..sign him!

I know there's a thread for the pitch invasion antics...but did anyone see that rotund fella fall over on the pitch after running past myhil for the second goal, his jeans fell down and was flashing his arse, was laughing so much I was crying!

Shaky first half could of easily been 2 down at half time , a good old fashioned ear bashing at half time and we came out a totally different team . Typically i missed our first goal as I took my 4yr old to the loo grrr .

Maybe its just me but i actually thought Yacob deserved his sending off , he's one of those players that almost goes out of his way to try and get himself carded every game he plays , he was like it on Tuesday .

I was annoyed with the fans running on before full time though i could see them cueing up ready to do it , cause of where we were sat (Holte end lower ) i straight away turned to the misses and said lets get the hell out of here as i was worried we might get crushed with our little lad . 

Oh and to top it off i've come to the conclusion my boss who's a big baggies fan is one of the most bitter and twisted fans i've ever met lol

I like the way that sherwood says in his interview that he wasn't happy at half time as they weren't playing the way HE wanted them to play. So he had a word with each of them to give instructions to them and it worked. I was a big fan of lambert but he struggled to change a game.

• Like 1

I like the way that sherwood says in his interview that he wasn't happy at half time as they weren't playing the way HE wanted them to play. So he had a word with each of them to give instructions to them and it worked. I was a big fan of lambert but he struggled to change a game.

Let's hope that he is, and continues, to be the factor.  If he can sort our horrible lot out for the rest of the season, we might get the chance of a sale to an owner with at least some ambition of our club doing well as a football club.

I'm still coming down from Saturday. The game was a one off in terms of pure atmosphere. Everybody was just totally wired. Doubt we'll see a derby played on a Saturday evening for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

I'm still coming down from Saturday. The game was a one off in terms of pure atmosphere. Everybody was just totally wired. Doubt we'll see a derby played on a Saturday evening for the foreseeable future.

I can't figure out whether you're talking metaphorically or you had a bit of sniff…. either way it seems like you made the most of the occasion!

Edited by tomh621

I loved that he said he was bored! He even took a bit of responsibility (kind of!) by saying that the change of system contributed to that.

Â