• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Massive result. Fans deserved it. I went on 5 live after to remind them from where this reaction came, 3 years of awful football, a season of a handful of wins by 1 goal margins, let alone the fact this was our second glorious derby win in the same week - yet all they wanted was some provocation of robbie savage - it was like the jeremey kyle show - why provoke RS? Who the fu*k is RS these days? A massive Villa win is not about Robbie feckin savage.

• Like 1

Massive result. Fans deserved it. I went on 5 live after to remind them from where this reaction came, 3 years of awful football, a season of a handful of wins by 1 goal margins, let alone the fact this was our second glorious derby win in the same week - yet all they wanted was some provocation of robbie savage - it was like the jeremey kyle show - why provoke RS? Who the fu*k is RS these days? A massive Villa win is not about Robbie feckin savage.

Cardiff?

Yes, Cardiff, wanted to say more but unless it was a emotional rant that attacked robbie savage then they were not interested. The guy who answered the phone even primed me to attack robbie savage - honestly I think they have such disrespect for anyone who phones up.

Wow albion fans are really laying into pulls, can't actually believe some people on here wanted him!

onto the game, tonight they started the better of the 2 teams and ideye should have ur them in front. I thought half time came at a good time for us and allowed sherwood to tear into them. Second half was much better and the early goal from delph took the roof off. Lescott then had a glorious chance sight away but thankfully put it wide. I've got no idea about he sending offs, will ned to see them both again but both seem harsh. Sinclairs goal was brilliant and gave us that much needed breathing space. Heard given on talksport after the game and he talked about how sherwood puts his arm around some players and tears into others, this s what man management is all about. A long way to go especially in the league but at least we have a nice trip to wembley and who knows what can happen there.

Just back. Haven't got my breath back. Big win, though somewhat dominated by the stupid fans who went onto the pitch before the end of the  match. I briefly went on after the game to soak up the atmosphere but for me its a big no during the game. Poor first half, much better 2nd- like the 2 previous cup games. Cleverley played well before being subbed, Given what a pro, and Clark can't put a foot wrong at the moment. Game went a bit strange in the last 2 with 2 debatable sendings off, the second goal, flares, helicopter flying around and west brom 'fans' throwing seats down to the lower north. Idiots. Felt a bit apocalypse now.

I feel sorry for fans of days gone by, pre-social media. You'd put a dildo on your head and just get a few weird looks from fellow fans.

Nowadays you go viral and end up on sport bible. He should enjoy his fifteen minutes.

Then maybe take a long hard look at himself

williams.jpg?w=640

I feel sorry for fans of days gone by, pre-social media. You'd put a dildo on your head and just get a few weird looks from fellow fans.

Nowadays you go viral and end up on sport bible. He should enjoy his fifteen minutes.

Then maybe take a long hard look at himself

williams.jpg?w=640

Jesus christ lighten up and enjoy the win. 

You know what enough about the pitch invasion there is a separate thread for that. That was a very good 2nd half showing. I'm not gonna allow a few idiots take this massive win away from the players and sherwood.

Wembley get in

• Like 1

Wow albion fans are really laying into pulls, can't actually believe some people on here wanted him!

I don't think Pulis was ever an option for us, but WBA are still a lot closer to safety than we are. I'll be more inclined to express high-handed disdain for Pulis as a professional when we're safe.

• Like 1

What has happened to the Zog?  now i know why we paid 9 million for him.     thought Westwood made to many passing errors but they all played well.  Do like the way Given comes out of the area do give advice and support to the players.  

Can Bacuna play in goal?  he seems to manage in every other position. 

Â