Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

Just now, Xela said:

We've got a 'coffee shop culture' but we're not coffee lovers in the sense of Italians, if that makes sense. For a lot of people the coffee shop is somewhere to meet their mates. Like the pub! 

You got the worlds pub culture that's for sure. Well and the Irish I guess. 

13 minutes ago, El Zen said:

All instant coffee is shit and not even actual coffee. 

I actually think one of the instant coffees in Norway is streets ahead of everything else. So if you're in a jam Brasero > all other instant crap by a country mile. It's Nescafe though, so probably all over Europe. 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I actually think one of the instant coffees in Norway is streets ahead of everything else. So if you're in a jam Brasero > all other instant crap by a country mile. It's Nescafe though, so probably all over Europe. 

I’d genuinely much rather just have a cup of tea, if that’s my best option. Don’t get me wrong, the Brasero is the least terrible choice, but it’s still not any good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I’d genuinely much rather just have a cup of tea, if that’s my best option. Don’t get me wrong, the Brasero is the least terrible choice, but it’s still not any good. 

team america vomit GIF

But I might have awoken the locals with that, so I'm off. Later

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I think there is a belief that we all drink nothing but tea, as we are british. Thats nonsense. I have about 4 or 5 cups of coffee during my waking hours and I don’t think that’s unusual. 

I really don't enjoy traditional black tea at all. Fresh ground coffee is superior by some distance.

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

This is you isn't it? :mrgreen: I have no idea what is going on in the second half of this silly video, its bad enough that the person has to take about 15 strips of the foil off before finally geting rid of it but what goes on with the milk afterwards is just some gravy on fish like perversion

44 minutes ago, bickster said:

This is you isn't it? :mrgreen: I have no idea what is going on in the second half of this silly video, its bad enough that the person has to take about 15 strips of the foil off before finally geting rid of it but what goes on with the milk afterwards is just some gravy on fish like perversion

That genuinely made me gag.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

As someone who has travelled the world, lived in Scandinavia, and worked with a lot of Scandinavian people. It never struck me they were coffee people. Not coffee countries and anyone saying they are clearly hasn't travelled. 

They only drink coffee as they need something to go with all the cake their eating, they're a cake country, not a coffee country. 

how rude GIF

• Haha 4

@KenjiOgiwara is right - the UK is not a coffee country.

Oh they do drink a lot of what they think is coffee, but it's actually brown milky piss water. Nescafé? - freeze dried Vietnamese donkey turd.
Costa Coffee ?Costa lot of milky brown turdy water.

Appalling place to get coffee. I would go as far to say I've never had a good cup of coffee in the UK.

Â