The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Stoke (H)

Newcastle (A)

WBA (H)

WBA (H)

Sunderland (A)

Swansea (H)

I'm not sure Tim could have hand picked this start much better. Pick up a few wins from that lot, plus a trip to Wembley, and many of his doubters (myself included) could start to really warm to his appointment.

Edited by av1

... At least he won't be muttering some incomprehensible Glaswegian drivel..

Harsh! I didn't like PL's management, but that seems a little brutal! And why the swipe at Glasgow?

A little brutal, do you read many posts on VT as that was quite mild?

I wasn't having a swipe at Glasgow.

Anyway, back on topic.

Edited by pacbuddies

Harsh! I didn't like PL's management, but that seems a little brutal! And why the swipe at Glasgow?

Because that's exactly what the man himself tried to pass off his de facto gibberish articulation as:

"I don’t know what was said - I don’t speak Portuguese, maybe he doesn’t speak Glaswegian."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2944099/Jose-Mourinho-great-manager-wouldn-t-want-learn-field-antics-blasts-Paul-Lambert.html Edited by Isa

He said experience is overrated (regarding managers) Alot of his opinions are complete nonsense imo.

Mcleish had loads of experience when he took the Villa job. Pep guardiola did not when he took the barca one.

• Like 1

He said experience is overrated (regarding managers) Alot of his opinions are complete nonsense imo.

Mcleish had loads of experience when he took the Villa job. Pep guardiola did not when he took the barca one.

Difference?  McLeish had £20 mllion of crap. Pepe had £200 million of quality. Not backing Mcleish to do well at Bara though :)

Difference? McLeish had £20 mllion of crap. Pepe had £200 million of quality. Not backing Mcleish to do well at Bara though :)

Experience means little though a lot of the time, that's all I was pointing out

Â