The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Procrastination is rife at VP. Sacking him at the beginning of the international break would have been the perfect time to get someone in and allow them relative time to settle. We really have some feckless people running this club, the manager is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Millions of pounds are at stake, potentially hundreds of millions. They have to get this right.

Truth is, even though from the outside his position appears untenable, we don't know WTF is going on behind the scenes. They could be wooing somebody as we speak and sorting out a severance deal. All speculation at this point, as is the idea that they are twiddling their thumbs doing **** all.

Well I'm in part basing that on the assumption that we'll lose to Chelsea and that'll hurry things along. But I wouldn't be surprised if the decision has been made already. And the delay in Sherwood officially leaving could be for any number of reasons.

Seems like a large majority want him out speaks volumes 

It's worse than that.

It's the majority of people are assuming he's basically as good as gone.

It's quite strange actually :D

The only thing is that his mates in the media will say how unfair it is that he got sacked, that he didn't have enough time or wasn't able to bring in his own players, and it will be pretty unpalatable, regardless of whether Sherwood has or doesn't have a confidentiality clause in his contract.  At least they can't really blame the fans for hounding him out like they did with McLeish.  Assuming he gets sacked, that is.

Didnt want him in the first place but I did think he had bought well in the summer and in bringing Wilkins on board.

Not sure who to replace him with either.  Not Rodgers.

Hasslebank is a name that has me thinking worth a gamble!

I do know one scottish manager who has experience of Avoiding Relegation at a West Midlands Club.  I think he is available as well.

Joke BTW

• Like 1

I'm hopeful that the deafening silence and rumoured 'two games' is covering an awful lot of work getting a new manager ready to step in as soon as Tim gets asked to do one, so we don't have a caretaker period (though frankly I'm not sure that would be any worse than Tim).

it seemed a large majority wanted Lambert out way before he actually did if you went off of here but he lasted 3 years. I'd say the majority want him to succeed as it means we are doing well but that goes for whoever is manager it's only a few who actually want managers to fail to suit their agenda. It's not actually the performances that are turning people against Sherwood it's the way there seems to be battle lines drawn with these leaks occuring and people getting fed up with the contradictory interviews form Sherwood. The results haven't been good but I expect most realised it'd take a little while for so many new players to gel but it seems they're further apart than ever!! We will find out on Saturday If all is well in the camp if it's not he should go because with the run of games coming it won't get any better under him. 

It's worse than that.

It's the majority of people are assuming he's basically as good as gone.

It's quite strange actually :D

It is weird. Basically because he seems to be getting in the post-sacking, justification-and-excuses stage in before the actual sacking itself. 

• Like 1

We should get Bob Bradley in as manager, he is awesome at building teams from almost Nothing.  He lost almost his whole Stabaek team before the season and had literally no budget to buy but is still in second place Just behind Rosenborg, he is the One to get the best from the players we have. 

• Like 1

Â