The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I would stunned if he was sacked. Just don't see it happening. It took us nearly 3 years to get rid of Lambert. I can't see us giving him the boot in October having spent £50m.

Another hard, miserable season for us. 

We had no one to sack Lambert. Then Fox came in and pulled the plug. Sherwood won't last till Christmas, clubs can't afford it anymore.

As I've said that we've spent £50M on players and Sherwood doesn't know how to manage them is a reason enough in itself to get rid of him. The way he's setting them up, they'll be worth a lot less. Need to get someone in to get the best out of them.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Doing it early gives the new man some time. Tim has cost us in 5 of these games now with awful tactics/team selections. Once or twice.. fine... but five? Clueless muppet. We know now why he got the name Tactics Tim

It doesn't have to be Allardyce surely there are other options. Just as long as we replace Sherwood.

We need a proven manager now we can't afford to go for a maverick option

We are currently a team built around a big man up front why not get a manager in with a philosophy that will get the best out of him?

I'm not totally against Allardyce, just saying that surely there must be other options besides him.

Lost 6 games out of 8 so far this year from a piss easy start. 

Has to go. 

I'd take Rowett. A proper manager who has worked his way up the leagues rather than a cockney chancer who has talked his way into 2 PL jobs. 

• Like 3

I would stunned if he was sacked. Just don't see it happening. It took us nearly 3 years to get rid of Lambert. I can't see us giving him the boot in October having spent £50m.

Another hard, miserable season for us. 

We had no one to sack Lambert. Then Fox came in and pulled the plug. Sherwood won't last till Christmas, clubs can't afford it anymore.

How I wish this was true!

Someone please start a "SHERWOOD OUT" thread, I want no ambiguity about the sentiment amongst fans if Fox ever looked in. Capitalise & bold it too.

He isn't going anywhere. He is Fox's man. It doesn't look good for Fox if admits that he made a monumental cock up with one of his first big decisions.

Well he needs to hold his hands up and say he's made a mistake, otherwise he will condemn us to relegation. Any smart businessman admits to his mistakes and tries to correct them in the future.

Lost 6 games out of 8 so far this year from a piss easy start. 

Has to go. 

I'd take Rowett. A proper manager who has worked his way up the leagues rather than a cockney chancer who has talked his way into 2 PL jobs. 

rowett  or Jimmy flood h for me

Â