The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I'm so fed up with football and was going to take more of a back seat. But once again, I find myself getting excited about the new season, checking news, friendlies, keeping up to date. No matter how much I hate football, this club is just so deep inside my heart, I can never let go.

• Like 4

You don't think journalists don't subscribe to or have access to AVTV and the OS - they'd pick up what he says and make a mountain out of a mole hill with even the remotest harmless dig at dipshit and benteke?

You don't think journalists don't subscribe to or have access to AVTV and the OS - they'd pick up what he says and make a mountain out of a mole hill with even the remotest harmless dig at dipshit and benteke?

They don't watch AVTV, or else they would have slagged us on that too. Although that would have been worth.

I'm so fed up with football and was going to take more of a back seat. But once again, I find myself getting excited about the new season, checking news, friendlies, keeping up to date. No matter how much I hate football, this club is just so deep inside my heart, I can never let go.

easily the worst drug available 

They don't watch AVTV, or else they would have slagged us on that too. Although that would have been worth.

bigtyson.jpg

Far far worth

Edited by YLN
  • Like 2

Sure they do but like the rest of it they either get sick of captain Jack and cancel or can't get the streams to work. :)

• Like 1

Microscopic highs and season-long comedowns. 

Then being dry all summer before trying a little bit and starting up again. If it wasn't for Villa I'd be ok!

Then being dry all summer before trying a little bit and starting up again. If it wasn't for Villa I'd be ok!

Is there some sort of Villa Anonymous group I can attend in my local area? I'm finding that Villa Talk is just not helping.

I'm a little concerned that Sherwood isn't even doing any AVTV interviews.

I understand not wanting to talk to actual press, because they will just ask questions about Delph and Benteke, but surely you would still say a few words in a fluffy AVTV interview, about pre-season games/ fitness etc?

I'm wondering if there's something else that we don't know about, that's annoyed Sherwood. Lack of funds from Randy maybe? Or maybe he's annoyed at the way the press sold Benteke to Liverpool before the fees had been agreed, and is making a stand?

I understand not wanting to talk to actual press, because they will just ask questions about Delph and Benteke, but surely you would still say a few words in a fluffy AVTV interview, about pre-season games/ fitness etc?

I'm wondering if there's something else that we don't know about, that's annoyed Sherwood. Lack of funds from Randy maybe? Or maybe he's annoyed at the way the press sold Benteke to Liverpool before the fees had been agreed, and is making a stand?

Or maybe he just gets on with it and has no time to **** about while he is giving us one of the most exciting summers since I can remember? 

• Like 2

I wouldn't read into the lack of interviews at the moment. I'm pleased he is just getting on with the job tbh with out jumping on the Benteke or the snake carousel. Who cares anymore that they have gone? It's done now and not worth him talking about, or us for that matter. As far as the pre season goes I presume he is waiting to the last week or so before being able to completely assess his squad options. If we are still to have any players in or out then it's probably better to wait before discussing anything. 

Spending near on 30m already for 3 players is not being a tight arse either imo. I'm sure we are not finished trying to add to the squad and frankly I would rather see us get rid of as much waste as possible and replace slowly with more quality - which is what I think we are doing. We have all seen teams bring in 7,8,9 players and completely fail to integrate them all straight away into a cohesive team, Spuds and the scratchers of merseyside spring to mind after the sale of bale and suarez. 

I think this season will probably be the most transitional since the MON era and I'm all up for that and ridding our club of the defeatest mentality and lack of quality we have had since. I'm prepared for ups and downs next season but a more solid and determined mentality on the pitch and that for me will be a good start in the rebuilding process. 

• Like 3

Or maybe he just gets on with it and has no time to **** about while he is giving us one of the most exciting summers since I can remember?

...or maybe having to talk to Jack is enough to give anyone suicidal thoughts.

If we manage to bring in a couple more quality players to add to those that have already arrived, we could have a much stronger squad than we have had for a few years.

We you consider we have lost our 2 best players, got rid of a lot dead wood and haven't yet spent any more money than we have received in sales, I'd say Tim is doing a fantastic job so far.

Given that it is his first transfer window as a manager, most of us were entitled to worry a little but it seems that's another worry that can be crossed off the con's list. A list that is getting smaller and smaller by the day.

Â