The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It's all irrelevent anyway.

Lambert with Culverhouse and Karsa = shite.

Lambert with Cowans and Given = shite.

Lambert with Keane = shite.

Lambert with no assistant = shite.

Lambert with whoever he would've appointed next = almost certainly shite.

The lowest common denominator is clear.

• Like 2

Aston VIlla with Houllier = rubbish

Aston Villa with Mcleish = rubbish

Aston VIlla with O'Neill = Massive under achievers

The lowest common denominator is Randy Lerner.

... but I don't see him listed as a denominator. :huh:

• Like 4

He has done a lot right in a short time.

Sunderland is massive, bigger than the Baggies Quarter Final. Can we win 2 league games in a row? Can we beat a team away from home? Saturday will tell me a lot more than the past week.

One thing I am loving though is how he is rubbing up all our neighbours fans. They hate him already!

He has given us our pride back.

• Like 4

He has done a lot right in a short time.

Sunderland is massive, bigger than the Baggies Quarter Final. Can we win 2 league games in a row? Can we beat a team away from home? Saturday will tell me a lot more than the past week.

One thing I am loving though is how he is rubbing up all our neighbours fans. They hate him already!

He has given us our pride back.

This...

I sit next to a Bluenose at work and he has been winding me up since Gary Rowett has pulled them kicking and screaming out of the relegation zone and Lambert had us wounded and going the other direction...

He isn't being half as cocky or as much of a smartarse recently...

Edited by DJ_Villain

Totaly agree, lerner has been the problem through all the managers.  Even whilst MON spunked loads and under achieved with the money spent, you can't blame him for probably trying his best with money being thrown at him.

Lerner is a parasite, and any upbeat feeling / success our new manager has now will surely be sucked out of him at some later stage.

Lerner is a parasite

Steady on. He might be a misguided fool at times, and he might not have earned his money himself, but he has spent a lot of it on our club.

The day he breaks even and continues to draw money out of the club he's a parasite (unless we're PL and European champions, of course), but right now he's just the owner who's halfheartedly looking to sell.

• Like 1

Easy to say when you've had the two kind of results we've just had but he seems to have bonded with key players looking at his celebrations with Gabby, Tekkers and Delph in particular

If thats accurate then that will be massive for us

... but I don't see him listed as a denominator. :huh:

I don't have to list him as one we all know he's been a constant at the club throughout our recent struggles.

As for Tim I think he can keep us up this season and win us the FA Cup and I hope there's movemnet regarding ownership to give him a big helping hand in making sure we don't find ourselves in this mess again.

Plenty of work to do, and I think he knows that as well. 

We got a fair few breaks in those West Brom matches to be fair, second one especially - Brown and Lescott sitters. Nice to see us getting some breaks though to be fair, this season it feels like everything has fallen against us!

Great to see the team showing some balls though. Just need to retain some organisation at the back, which I think we will in time.

Four points from Sunderland away and Swansea at home and we're safe and can really enjoy Wembley I think.

Apparently he may let Petrov lead the team out at Wembley - how amazing would that be?

Read this, this morning. Best thing I've heard come out of the club for years. Would bring a tear to my eye. Proper club legend.

• Like 1

Â