limpid

There aren't words in the English language to describe how utterly dog shit we are.

Easily the worst team in the league. No identity, no passion, no tactics, just 10 blokes running around the pitch not really doing anything, earning a combined fortune of 3 to 400 grand for this evenings "work"

Honestly makes you sick.

• Like 1

This isn't good enough, not by a long chalk.

We've got better players than Hull - if we went down, there'd be a clamour for half a dozen of our team, these players are good enough for mid-table - it points to a manager who can't get anything out of them. We're tactically inept, disorganised and even when the players get the pattern right, the pattern doesn't win us games. 

He's got to go.

1 goal in the last 12 hours - anyone expecting 2 in the next 45 minutes?

no, I can't say that I am

Lambert changing our style of play mid-season has completely crippled this team. They just don't know how to play any more. Don't know what they're supposed to be doing. No one seems to know their role. 

It's actually like Lambert has said "go out and play" and that's it. 

Pathetic. 

• Like 2

This can't be allowed to continue. I haven't really feared for our survival before now. If we don't turn it around in the second half, I fear only an immediate change of manager can save us.

We are utterly clueless, the entire team is clueless going forward.

Benching Benteke and playing Weimann/Gabby against a compact and defensive Hull-side? Even more childlish and pathetic from Lambert, you don't bench your only good player - regardless of form. Weimann and Gabby have been wide strikers/wingers for years, they have no clue how to make the correct runs or play together, it's easy for Hull to defend.

Westwood? Not a tackler, not a runner, makes simple, easy passes because he doesn't know how to do it differently. Sinclair has no confidence and runs into defenders instead of running past them. He needs time to become anything close to what he was, but starting him away to Hull without Benteke on the pitch is probably not the wisest idea.

Get Benteke on the pitch, and we might score a goal.

• Like 4