Carles Gil

bose

Would like to see Grealish play the rest of the season instead of Gil. Nothing to gain from picking Gil now. He wont be any good in the championship, too lightweight. Poor mans Bannan!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good player suffering from a team of playing with very average players and decent ones suffering from confidence like Grealish Gana and Ayew as well. He was a different player under Lamberts reign. He's been very poor this season. I think we have better players than they have shown this season.. A poor pre season with Sherwood.. Fitness wise.. They lost games.. Lost confidence..  Lost team spirit and ultimately our premier league status.

Edited by KSV
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, KSV said:

Good player suffering from a team of playing with very average players and decent ones suffering from confidence like Grealish Gana and Ayew as well. He was a different player under Lamberts reign. He's been very poor this season. I think we have better players than they have shown this season.. A poor pre season with Sherwood.. Fitness wise.. They lost games.. Lost confidence..  Lost team spirit and ultimately our premier league status.

Not having a go but was he, really?

It's jusy the way he approached the games back then. He's suddenly become cautious and too deep allowing himself to be bullied by Central midfielders. 

It's not All Sherwoods fault but he can't go blameless. This team never had team spirit. The players always seemed to be divided due to him freezing out some players early on. Ultimately we can blame the manager or the scouts.. But we don't know how far down the list of first choice/second choice signings we had to sign. It's just poor work from top to botttom..

I guess some people will still be blaming Sherwood if the team struggle next season in the championship. He had 9 games this season. Theres was plenty of time after that to improve but sadly we are worse now than we ever were under him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I guess some people will still be blaming Sherwood if the team struggle next season in the championship. He had 9 games this season. Theres was plenty of time after that to improve but sadly we are worse now than we ever were under him.

Why would people blame Sherwood in the Championship when he had no bearing on anything to do with that season?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What a strange post Paul, why would people blame sherwood for that if he isnt our manager?

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He created the divide in the squad.. or he didnt sort it out.... loss after loss.. players lost confidence and forgot how to win games. Remi came on to a sinking ship. Sherwood should consider himself lucky.. as people will now think he would have kept us up. He wouldnt have. 

Â