New manager

reykjavik

Now John Gregory has had successful surgery, can we have him as manager please?

I met John when Villa were staying at the Lancaster Gate hotel in London prior to playing Arsenal. I plucked up the courage to introduce myself while he and the squad were eating in the restaurant. Couldn't speak highly enough of the man as he made the players around him introduce themselves and shake my hand including Merson and Southgate LOL.

He made it seem he was more interested in me as a fan than any of his players. Top bloke.

I like him, but I certainly don't want him to come back as our manager. His career since he left has been anything but impressive.

Yep, I love the bloke but he has done nothing since leaving us.

Harry Redknapp has resigned.

I wonder how many names will come out of the woodwork now for the QPR job?

Worth hijacking this situation.

AV or QPR

AV = Doomed. Squad with a chance of survival

QPR = Doomed. Squad with no chance of survival

• Like 1

Now John Gregory has had successful surgery, can we have him as manager please?

I met John when Villa were staying at the Lancaster Gate hotel in London prior to playing Arsenal. I plucked up the courage to introduce myself while he and the squad were eating in the restaurant. Couldn't speak highly enough of the man as he made the players around him introduce themselves and shake my hand including Merson and Southgate LOL.

He made it seem he was more interested in me as a fan than any of his players. Top bloke.

I like him, but I certainly don't want him to come back as our manager. His career since he left has been anything but impressive.

Yep, I love the bloke but he has done nothing since leaving us.

Wonder if he would consider assistant till the end of the season.

Harry Redknapp has resigned.

I wonder how many names will come out of the woodwork now for the QPR job?

Worth hijacking this situation.

AV or QPR

AV = Doomed. Squad with a chance of survival

QPR = Doomed. Squad with no chance of survival

Nobody could do a better job.

Well, the only thing in football I dislike more than redknapp is Liverpool.

But...........

Does anybody think he would get worse results ?

Yes

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

But...........

Yes

Really ?

I can't stand the guy and he is over hyped but I find it incredible to think he will average less than a point/ half a goal per game.

Ah well we'll never know !

Redknapp would somehow convince Lerner to sign some hacks on big wages, be incredibly arrogant about his ability to turn us around in the media, in tone if not in words, get us relegated with a huge wage bill and then quit for another team, shitcanning our club in the process.

• Like 1

He also won't manage north of London, it's a no goer. That might just be it for Redknapp, although it wouldn't surprise me to see him back again for a panicky side over the next couple of years if the money is right and the commute from Bournemouth isn't too taxing.

But...........

Yes

Really ?

I can't stand the guy and he is over hyped but I find it incredible to think he will average less than a point/ half a goal per game.

Yeah, just what we need when we're in a relegation battle.

Someone who has consistently failed in relegation battles.

He'd be a **** disaster. And even though the surgery is just an excuse, I hope it's true as it will mean there's no way he can be our manager.

Thank ****.

• Like 1

Do I want Redknapp? Sweet baby Jesus no.

But could Paul inquire about the QPR job? I mean he does have form of keeping a team up in the Premier League......

... Sweet baby Jesus yes!

But...........

Yes

Really ?

look at his QPR record. He had nearly a blank cheque for a team in that position and has got them relegated twice potentially and struggled in the Championship with the best squad