The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

I'm sure the Dieuxeme Bureau desperately wanted them taken alive so they could beat some information out of them.

But when coppers are killed, their mates always react the same way, and I can't say I blame them.

FFS.. they got away with it..

The bullet groupings on the police car windscreen with an AK-47 suggested that somebody had taught these blokes how to shoot, so I doubt it was possible for GIGN to have been able to risk taking them alive.

Edit: just seen that thehostage taker has been shwacked.

Edited by Ads
  • Like 1

?

They got what they wanted - martyrdom

Does such a thing really exist? Are there other terrorists sat at home now thinking way to go with the dying? Martyrdom is such an abstract concept.

They didn't get away with anything, they are dead. They've ceased as human beings, never to think or feel, never to see, smell or touch, love or hate again. They may think they've "gotten away with it" but we know better don't we?

• Like 1

Does such a thing really exist? Are there other terrorists sat at home now thinking way to go with the dying? Martyrdom is such an abstract concept.

They didn't get away with anything, they are dead. They've ceased as human beings, never to think or feel, never to see, smell or touch, love or hate again. They may think they've "gotten away with it" but we know better don't we?

Martyrs are symbols for other people. That they have vanished into the void has little or no relevance. Fellow nutters will still believe they did a good job and are currently being rewarded in the afterlife. Some will no doubt look to follow their example.

• Like 1

?
They got what they wanted - martyrdom

I was just saying what they were thinking ;) I agree with you, Mika :)

• Like 1

Some reports that the Charlie Hebdo killers came out shooting, so there was little chance of taking them alive.

Whether they're martyrs or not, that's three less to worry about. The Charlie Hebdo killers were clearly trained so their military value is lost.

...attacked by a 4 ft tall man by the name of George  dressed as Elvis carrying a document with spelling and grammar mistakes as you walk to the shops

If I have a nightmare about that tonight then you're for it! :)

edited to make you sleep better :P

• Like 1

Â