All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

You realise that this is actually a thing people believe?

It wouldn't surprise me! I have a fairly low opinion of the general public at the minute

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

You realise that this is actually a thing people believe?

It's so cute that there are people that believe that this Government is capable of that amount of planning. 

It's like they've been asleep for the last five years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Inevitably, I don't get it (the joke, that is, not oral sex). I can only assume that 'Oral Sex' and 'Feel Good Inc' are swinging pop tunes by some contemporary modern beat combo. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Inevitably, I don't get it (the joke, that is, not oral sex). I can only assume that 'Oral Sex' and 'Feel Good Inc' are swinging pop tunes by some contemporary modern beat combo. 

Actual gorillas performed actual oral sex at a zoo and shocked the visitors to the zoo.

The tweet is suggesting that the band Gorillaz (fronted by Damon Albarn) should have performed one of their big hits Feel Good Inc.

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

h4n2O6Q.jpg

Girl I sat next to in maths could probably barely squeeze herself into that. I'm fairly sure she's one of the reasons why I'm so shit at maths. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Girl I sat next to in maths could probably barely squeeze herself into that. I'm fairly sure she's one of the reasons why I'm so shit at maths. 

Two times table should be a doddle for you though. 

• Haha 1

Â