All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The thing is they don't need the "with chips" price, its just the item + £1.90 which is the standard chips price 

I read that as you get a 2nd bag of chips for 50p, and I will drunk argue that to the death.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

I read that as you get a 2nd bag of chips for 50p, and I will drunk argue that to the death.

To be fair that sounds like the sort of thing that would have got me permanently banned from a chippy when I was younger

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

To be fair that sounds like the sort of thing that would have got me permanently banned from a chippy when I was younger

It could even be a clever and overly-complicated way of saying chips are 1.90 and extra large chips (chips with yer chips) are 2.40.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BOF said:

It could even be a clever and overly-complicated way of saying chips are 1.90 and extra large chips (chips with yer chips) are 2.40.

Thats how I'd read it too

Means a bag of chips have gone up by £1 since 2001 when I worked in a chippie, it was 90p for a normal £1.40 for the large 

I think a fish was about £2.70 and a gravy 50p 

On 07/10/2021 at 19:27, Xela said:

U53BSHE.jpg

I'm amazed you got so many likes for something so old, have the membership of this site got younger?

• Like 1

Â