• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Now Im a Lambert sympathiser, I actually like the bloke and hope he does well for us for many a year yet. 

In saying that Id like to know what the people were watching to give his tactics an 'excellent' vote.

A win?

Is that a serious answer?

Never in doubt.

OK, we took the piss, but sometimes winning ain't pretty. Theres riding your luck and then theres what we witnessed tonite, but at this point I'll take anything.

Sanchez was looking more like the 'Rock' we were expecting to see and I love the way he barks the orders out to those around him. A few more games and we'll see a much better, commanding player. Hutton gave his all too, which is becoming the norm for one of our more maligned players. A big sigh of relief for what was an amazing goal, but Benteke will need better support than that.

On the minus side, Guzan had a bit of a mare for a change and Okore suffers a rush of blood occasionally (I do like him though)..

3 points, thank you very much Mr Warnock sir.

• Like 2

We wee due some luck. Performance was shocking, but its the result that counts given our league position.

We must be the worst PL team ever for giving away possession and Gabby has the worst ball control I have ever seen in a professional footballer. Heroic defending as well as a few lucky breaks. We need to follow this up with a win on Sunday. Andy is suspended so its surely time for Jack Grealish to start. UTV

It was a poor performance, but today was one of those days where the result is more important -- team's been low on confidence after a string of very very bad results. What is key is where we go from here. We need to build on this with a home win Saturday, and a good performance to go with it.

Wish we had someone in the team who could force us to move 20 yards higher up the pitch.

Lambert once again incapable of reading the game, substitution way too late.

We desperately need some wingers who can take people on and put a cross in. Everything is sideways or backwards until the inevitable hoof.

Atmosphere was class top notch.

Wish we had someone in the team who could force us to move 20 yards higher up the pitch.

Lambert once again incapable of reading the game, substitution way too late.

We desperately need some wingers who can take people on and put a cross in. Everything is sideways or backwards until the inevitable hoof.

Atmosphere was class top notch.

The substitution would only have been 'too late' if it caused us to concede. 

After the Benteke song, maybe a song for Lambert. 1 in 10 by UB40 comes to mind!

Another dreadful performance team wise but oddly some good individual performances. Hutton was MOM for me, Benteke is a class act, Weimans work rate was his usual all running and Clark continues to play well.

Really poor performance from Gabby who at times looks like he's never played football in his life. Also I'm finding watching Sanchez confusing, he moves and tackles well but his passing is as poor as I have ever seen from a player.

Still I'm happy we finally won a game, we go again.

I told you we'd win

You told us, "We will win when we have Benteke back." Didn't you?

That's an open ended load of old shite forecast, isn't it?

Jeez.

Geeze! Cheer up, Snowy. We won!

Â