January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I would have liked Rickie Lambert, his arrival may have given Benteke a kick up the back side and I don't think Robinson is going to get a chance. Although I'd gotten my hopes up that we may get a couple in today, overall I think it has been a pretty decent window for us. 

Lambert needs to pull his finger out and get the best out of what he's got now. 

I would have liked Rickie Lambert, his arrival may have given Benteke a kick up the back side and I don't think Robinson is going to get a chance. Although I'd gotten my hopes up that we may get a couple in today, overall I think it has been a pretty decent window for us. 

Lambert needs to pull his finger out and get the best out of what he's got now. 

Daily Mail, Liverpool Echo and others claiming it's back on.

• Like 1

Southampton looking to sign one more player, I had a msg the other day telling me they had enquired about Westwood. They have missed out on Vilhena so might try sign him. Hope it's not the case as I rate Westwood highly

Would anyone take Tim Cahill on a free for 12 months? He's old but always v under rated IMO?

Yes.

Till the end of the season anyway.

Tim Cahill would be a great signing in my opinion, as soon as I saw him available my thoughts were we should get him. Experienced player, really knows the premiership, good leader, can score goals anything else?

I would be against buying Lambert because he's probably cuptied for the FA Cup and therefore could not score the day before his 33rd birthday. Players always score when it's their birthday or around their birthday. Or else commentators just mention their birthdays a lot when the players are celebrating a goal in the absence of anything else useful to say. But no I'm pretty sure it's because players always score on their birthdays. So no thanks