January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Torres on a free, we need another striker IMO and Torres used to be a striker... once?

Three things

1. He wouldn't come

2. We need more chances in games not strikers

3. His wages would be massive

4. He's finished as a footballer.

Fletcher in to replace Delph?

Not sure i'd like that.

He's on £70 k/week at Manure, hasn't played regularly since 2011, turning 31, coming back from injury.

Could turn out good like Gareth Barry or just fizzle out like many of the other players who leave Man U for lesser clubs.

Nah. We need a creator. I'd be all in favour of swapping Cleverly for Fletcher, since they are similar types of player, but it'd be nice to have an ounce of creativity in central midfield and a line up of Westwood, Cleverly and Fletcher wouldn't offer that. 

• Like 1

Our need for an attacking midfielder is still evident, have to wonder why we never went back in for kiyotake in the summer when he went to Hannover for €4million, about £2.5million. He's having a great season there too.

• Like 1

Our need for an attacking midfielder is still evident, have to wonder why we never went back in for kiyotake in the summer when he went to Hannover for €4million, about £2.5million. He's having a great season there too.

Good shout. Is he not playing a lot on the left wing these days? He may well have told us he wasn't interested second time around. All conjecture of course.

An MLS loan deal could be just the ticket. Their season is over, the players are in match shape...

Good shout, if we can find someone with a bit of creativity to give us a boost.

Not too sure what we really need in this window. We're ok in numbers in all areas now and in theory should be good enough for mid-table IMO, but it's just not happening. Admittedly being in Nepal I haven't managed to watch a game since October, but seems to me we just need someone who can make it all 'click'. 

not signing andy cole prior to him joining newcastle was a massive blunder by big ron............ as well as having an unknown Oliver Bierhoff poised to sign at B6 - but sending him home in tears when it became apparent Fash the Bash was available

Daniel Wass or Wissam Ben Yedder would be a good buy in January!!

Both very promising but wouldn't be suprised if likes of Newcastle or Spurs would be after these 2..

Think we been linked with them both before.

Edited by Villan4Life