Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Well, here we are still in 16th place. Only hope is if Chelsea beat Sunderland by 5 clear goals which at the moment doesn't look remotely like happeniong

The season doesnt end at the end of November and even if it did we are not in the relegation places so I'm not sure "our only hope" is accurate.

Well, here we are still in 16th place. Only hope is if Chelsea beat Sunderland by 5 clear goals which at the moment doesn't look remotely like happeniong

The season doesnt end at the end of November and even if it did we are not in the relegation places so I'm not sure "our only hope" is accurate.

Only hope [unsaid but understood by most who read it, I hope of moving back out of 16th this weekend] is if Chelsea beat Sunderland...

I've got a real bad feeling that we could go down this season, feels pretty inevitable that it'll happen sooner or later. I guess that's what you get when you fill your team with players for fees of around 1-2 million pounds. Seems every seaon we're waiting for the Summer in the hope we'll somehow fix ourselves by either selling the club or spending decently but It never happens.

Burnley: 61.7%

Villa: 59.5% v

Leicester: 48.5% vv

Hull: 48.1% v

QPR: 40.6% ^^^

WBA: 15.3%

Stoke: 12.4% v

Palace: 7.1%

Sunderland: 4.4% ^

Liverpool: 1.7%

Newcastle: 0.7%

(West Ham, Spurs now effectively safe)

QPR: 74.5% vvv

Burnley: 64.5% ^

Villa: 54.0%

Hull: 37.8% v

Leicester: 25.5% ^

WBA: 14.6% v

Sunderland: 10.5%

Palace: 7.1% ^^

Liverpool: 6.0%

Stoke: 3.2%

Spurs: 1.3%

Newcastle: 0.8% ^

West Ham: 0.2%

Palace away tomorrow night we have sold out the away allocation yet again! amazing will probably be around 3.5k there tomorrow night on a cold Tuesday! Amazing support

It's 2,500 mate but agree, it's really fantastic. You wouldn't keep going back to a restaurant that served you awful food, unless you were in love with the waitress. That's seemingly the case with our away following.

the away fans love Lambert, since he is the one serving it up ;)

• Like 1

Palace away tomorrow night we have sold out the away allocation yet again! amazing will probably be around 3.5k there tomorrow night on a cold Tuesday! Amazing support

It's 2,500 mate but agree, it's really fantastic. You wouldn't keep going back to a restaurant that served you awful food, unless you were in love with the waitress. That's seemingly the case with our away following.

I think he's more like the chef, creating the awful menu and food. But the players look quite pretty sometimes when they are serving it up.

Edited by briny_ear

I think he's more like the chef, creating the awful menu and food. But the players look quite pretty sometimes when they are serving it up.

what games have you been watching :P

• Like 1

what games have you been watching :P

OK, maybe the away fans are just addicted to food however awfully cooked and badly served it is. Call the NHS!

Burnley: 61.7%

Villa: 59.5% v

Leicester: 48.5% vv

Hull: 48.1% v

QPR: 40.6% ^^^

WBA: 15.3%

Stoke: 12.4% v

Palace: 7.1%

Sunderland: 4.4% ^

Liverpool: 1.7%

Newcastle: 0.7%

(West Ham, Spurs now effectively safe)

QPR: 74.5% vvv

Burnley: 64.5% ^

Villa: 54.0%

Hull: 37.8% v

Leicester: 25.5% ^

WBA: 14.6% v

Sunderland: 10.5%

Palace: 7.1% ^^

Liverpool: 6.0%

Stoke: 3.2%

Spurs: 1.3%

Newcastle: 0.8% ^

West Ham: 0.2%

These are getting scary .  :(

Still outside the zone after hitting pretty much rock bottom and having the most difficult run of 10 or so games out of anyone. Think we'll be alright this season.

Only if Benteke stays fit. Otherwise we won't score enough goals to stay up IMO.

Still outside the zone after hitting pretty much rock bottom and having the most difficult run of 10 or so games out of anyone. Think we'll be alright this season.

Only if Benteke stays fit. Otherwise we won't score enough goals to stay up IMO.

This. We are so reliant on him its unreal, to the point that should he get sent off (again), an injury (niggle or otherwise) then we have to accept that we almost certainly wont win. Teams will target him each and every game and try and do what Mason and those Spurs b*stards did and get into his head and wind him up. Hopefully he's learnt now to control himself in that situation - because he's certainly not a Suarez and a loose cannon. 

Like others have said lately, the whole football and Villa thing is becoming very, very meh. A late goal for the opposition is just so predictable now for Villa, we just seem to shrug it off as 'one of those things.' I don't even feel the need to punch the air in delight when we score or take the lead - perhaps it's because I'm finally getting old... but in my mind, it's the inevitability of what follows.

So with diminishing care for what actually happens on the pitch, I'm just looking forward to December 2015... Episode 7... Yay!!! R2-Fifa and all... Oh the Millenium Falcon looks sex...

It didn't end after four games either.

It didn't end after four games either.

if only it did :(:P

• Like 1

The away fans fancy Benteke.