Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

...I just wish I'd put a bet on back then.

Well get yourself down the bookies then, they've not changed since August. 3/1
Interesting. I'd imagined that after we were on 10 points after 3 games or whatever it was, the odds would have lengthened. That would have been the time to pounce. But if they've just stayed the same, then perhaps that refelcts the bookies view that we're clearly one of the candiates to drop.3/1 is not a bad price though. Anything better than evens is pretty appealing.

We hit over 9 or 8/1 at one point on that graph I shared, that must have been at the height of our good run.

...I just wish I'd put a bet on back then.

Well get yourself down the bookies then, they've not changed since August. 3/1

Interesting. I'd imagined that after we were on 10 points after 3 games or whatever it was, the odds would have lengthened. That would have been the time to pounce. But if they've just stayed the same, then perhaps that refelcts the bookies view that we're clearly one of the candiates to drop.

3/1 is not a bad price though. Anything better than evens is pretty appealing.

Sorry, poorly worded on my part they have changed since August what I meant is that you can get the same odds now that you could in August. Big difference between the two things.

For me it all depends on whether or not we keep our three best players fit. Vlaar, Benteke and Delph. Without them for a large chunk for the remainder of the season we will get relegated. 

We should be ok for the next couple of games then...

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

For me it all depends on whether or not we keep our three best players fit. Vlaar, Benteke and Delph. Without them for a large chunk for the remainder of the season we will get relegated.

We should be ok for the next couple of games then...

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

post-75-0-33259900-1416501660_thumb.jpg
  • Like 3

Sign a decent winger and get Benteke firing and we will be fine.  Might need to get a striker in on loan also if Kozak doesn't get back playing.  11th place finish. 

Lambert is going to sign a decent winger in a million years, and even if he did, where would he play?

Eh...as a wing forward in our 4-3-3 formation.  A decent winger with a good touch and end product would do wonders for us.  We were linked to Gnabry, Moses, Sinclair and Atsu in the Summer so I don't see it as being too far fetched to suggest we might sign a winger in January. 

Sign a decent winger and get Benteke firing and we will be fine.  Might need to get a striker in on loan also if Kozak doesn't get back playing.  11th place finish. 

Lambert is going to sign a decent winger in a million years, and even if he did, where would he play?

Eh...as a wing forward in our 4-3-3 formation.  A decent winger with a good touch and end product would do wonders for us.  We were linked to Gnabry, Moses, Sinclair and Atsu in the Summer so I don't see it as being too far fetched to suggest we might sign a winger in January. 

We'll see.  We'll probably just get Tonev back.

Nailed on certainty to go down, I reckon.

That has surprised me Peter unless that was a sarcasm post?

Infact whenever Blandy appears on the left hand corner I always prepare myself for a 5 page analytical essay so I'm probably more in shock at the one line answer. ;)

I have no clue whether we will be relegated or not.  The last three years I have said yes,  at the start of this season I had us down by April.  Now? absolutely no idea

You praise Lambert to the high heavens continually and yet keep tipping us to go down yet a problem cannot be found?

Sign a decent winger and get Benteke firing and we will be fine. Might need to get a striker in on loan also if Kozak doesn't get back playing. 11th place finish.

On the wing?

• Like 2

Nailed on certainty to go down, I reckon.

That has surprised me ... unless that was a sarcasm post?

No Chris. Genuine view. Sorry.

O.k fair enough.

As I've said I think new years day at 5pm will be a very good time to assess, we could be on say 25 points and be ticking along comfortably or we could be stuck on 20 and in the bottom 3.

It's not looking good is it!.. If we had the spine of the team actually playing on the odd occasion we might survive reasonably comfortably but it just ain't happening.. The constant flow of injuries will finally scupper us i fear..Though in fairness any team would struggle with this many key men out all the time...Apart from the moneybags teams that is maybe due to the size of their squads.