Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Always got to get the points on the board first ask questions later.

This next run of games we have is a good chance for teams like West Brom and Sunderland to find some form and steal a bit of a march on us. Poyet and Pulis will have looked at this. I have a feeling at the end of January it will look like a shoot out between Burnley, Palace, Hull, Leicester, QPR and us.

At this moment in time:  

QPR are dropping like a stone - I think they will go.

Hull don't look like they have the quality to me - I think they will go (without any major signing that may turn it around for them).

The other team in the bottom 3 end of the season could be any from the group I've listed above, and could easily be us.  

Always got to get the points on the board first ask questions later.

This next run of games we have is a good chance for teams like West Brom and Sunderland to find some form and steal a bit of a march on us. Poyet and Pulis will have looked at this. I have a feeling at the end of January it will look like a shoot out between Burnley, Palace, Hull, Leicester, QPR and us.

At this moment in time:  

QPR are dropping like a stone - I think they will go.

Hull don't look like they have the quality to me - I think they will go (without any major signing that may turn it around for them).

The other team in the bottom 3 end of the season could be any from the group I've listed above, and could easily be us.  

I think QPR will be okay as they are generally good at home and score goals, Pardew will keep Palace up as I think he is a decent manager I think its Burnley, Hull, Leicester and us who will battle it out.

I don't think we'll go down but just because QPR have been rubbish away so far doesn't mean they'll continue to be so. There's usually a team or two that people say are doomed but come the end of the season they're not, last year it was Palace and Sunderland.

I was very worried his first season, right up until wigan lost to arsenal. 

Even though last year was worse I wasn't that worried, I always felt we'd do enough to survive.

I'm very worried now though.  Scoring at the level we do is not realistically going to keep us up and I see nothing that makes me thing our goal scoring is somehow going to improve.

• Like 2

Don't worry folks, we've got our tough games out the way and now we have some winnable games coming up... oh  :D

We'll pick up 1 point max from the next 3 games and be right in the mire. But, you never know we may score a goal. 

Edited by Xela

I don't think we'll go down but just because QPR have been rubbish away so far doesn't mean they'll continue to be so. There's usually a team or two that people say are doomed but come the end of the season they're not, last year it was Palace and Sunderland.

They're called Burnley btw.

I'm not as confident as some on here that we'll stay up.

Once we get these next 3 league games out of the way the remainder of the season mainly looks like easier (theoretically!) home games and harder away games.

We're right in the mix IMO but have the talent to get out of it.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

I still think that there are at least 3 worse teams than us this season. It is down to Lambert or somebody else to manage best our resources and stay up. Still miles from the top 10 though.

There may be 3 worst teams, but there's no worst manager and thats the biggest problem.

• Like 1

I still think that there are at least 3 worse teams than us this season. It is down to Lambert or somebody else to manage best our resources and stay up. Still miles from the top 10 though.

There may be 3 worst teams, but there's no worst manager and thats the biggest problem.

Best post of the day

We won't go down.

Respect for your oprimism.

Why wont we go down?

I just don't see it - we're too good defensively and our attacking woes can't go on forever IMO. I don't think we'll magically snap to life and start playing like worldbeaters but I think we'll do enough to stay up and without much in the way of squeaky bum time.

• Like 2