Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

6 hours ago, BOF said:

That's probably why they have to keep repeating themselves.

just checked after another 5 hours...they're still at it

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

just checked after another 5 hours...they're still at it

spacer.png

Two hours later, and it's like this...still...

spacer.png

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The same dozen people saying the same stuff over and over for hundreds of pages in the Grealish thread.

I REALLY don't get it.

It's **** madness.

I've barely been into on-topic all week, though I popped into the Grealish thread just now and I didn't even last a page.

Same shit, page after page as it has been for the last 3 weeks.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I popped into the Grealish thread the other day to see what all the fuss was about and some absolute word removed had posted a picture of the Nilis leg break to show what he'd like to happen if Jack moved on. 

After checking it wasn't a joke I made my way back to OT.

Depressing stuff.

First week of September it should all change, they go back then. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I popped into the Grealish thread the other day to see what all the fuss was about and some absolute word removed had posted a picture of the Nilis leg break to show what he'd like to happen if Jack moved on. 

Depressing stuff.

Yeah, genuinely he was not joking. Absolutely bonkers. What I don't get is why people try and either

1. Make up rumours that have no actual basis or are easily disprovable; and
  2. Try and purposefully wind people up. 

Whilst I appreciate that these types people have always existed, it just feels that with social media this made them more visible or changed people to act in this way. It does feel that people go into absolute hyperbole about everything at the moment and I think this is very much the lack of education around how to actually interact with people. Just because you are typing/reading words instead of physically interacting it does not change the impact it has on people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Depressing stuff.

Probably the same kind of mutants that take to social media to racially abuse people.  Arseholes.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I would advise anyone of a nervous disposition to avoid the Jack Grealish thread for at least 4 days.

Not gonna look in that thread until I see something real from the Official Site/Twitter. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Not gonna look in that thread until I see something real from the Official Site/Twitter. 

I am seeing on twitter that he is back off his holidays and in a town called Splott. No reason to doubt this itk although he has had some questionable thoughts regarding adding salt to food.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

To be honest pal anyone who does find it just plain silly or hilarious is overreacting a tad, he's one of the greatest players we've ever had so there is going to be endless chatter and when no one really knows anything it will snowball.

When he signs a new contract for us it will be back to normal, lol normal.... never.

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

To be honest pal anyone who does find it just plain silly or hilarious is overreacting a tad, he's one of the greatest players we've ever had so there is going to be endless chatter and when no one really knows anything it will snowball.

When he signs a new contract for us it will be back to normal, lol normal.... never.

I understand that people have reactions to what is maybe going on but the discussions now go in circles and the ITK:s that know a guy who knows a guy is just plain boring.

5 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I understand that people have reactions to what is maybe going on but the discussions now go in circles and the ITK:s that know a guy who knows a guy is just plain boring.

Yes the repetition is tiresome.

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am seeing on twitter that he is back off his holidays and in a town called Splott. No reason to doubt this itk although he has had some questionable thoughts regarding adding salt to food.  

I’ve also seen him in the same area, so you can defo put him on the legit itk list.

Salt is for slugs and gammon. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I would advise anyone of a nervous disposition to avoid the Jack Grealish thread for at least 4 days.

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:
2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I would advise anyone of a nervous disposition to avoid the Jack Grealish thread for at least 4 years.

FTFY 

Yeah yeah, that's all very well for you lot, but ...

5i3dqu.jpg

• Like 3

Â