Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

On 06/08/2021 at 22:25, AvfcRigo82 said:

Brookside was the only soap I watched. Loved it back in the day compared to the other shite soaps.

Only soap I watched was Home and Away when I was younger, and for reasons that should be fairly obvious (hint : it wasn't the plot).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Not sure if trolls or alarming rate of people are morons.

I have concluded this many years ago. Prime example from just this weekend

Customer orders a taxi for Stamps Wine Bar in Crosby. Its situated between a set of traffic lights and a double mini-roundabout and for my entire time at the company (23 years or so) the pick up point has been in the road opposite outside the Tesco Express. EVERYONE knows this that goes to this pub. The driver does as he was instructed, parks outside the tesco express. rings the customer, no answer. Meanwhile she's waving at him (he will be facing the other way with his back to her) and in her words "he refused to come to stamps to pick us up then drove away"

The reality of this is, she knew the car was hers (its that close she could read the VRN, she told us), she didn't answer her phone when he rang her, the driver waited more than enough time and cancelled the job and drove off. If she just had a look around, she might have realised that a car stopping where she wanted it is effing beyond dangerous

Conclusion: Entitled moron, unaware of her surroundings and thinks everything should come to her. Oh well!

Just one example of many we receive a week where the problem is entirely the customers. Roughly 50% of our complaints are shite like that and the other 50% are at least genuine problems

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Only soap I watched was Home and Away when I was younger, and for reasons that should be fairly obvious (hint : it wasn't the plot).

It was the coked up pop dwarf wasn't it

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Anti Vaxxers protested outside Television Centre, Hammersmith today and tried to storm the building.

The BBC moved out 8 years ago.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Sally eh? What can you say? You don't many of those to the pound :ph34r:

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Review posts on amazon and questions.

'Does this product work with so and so?"

"I've never tried."

I think it’s because people get an email asking for feedback after they’ve bought a product and they complete the survey not realising their answers are going on the website, they think it’s just going to the company. 

I hope that’s what it is anyway.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Anti Vaxxers protested outside Television Centre, Hammersmith today and tried to storm the building.

The BBC moved out 8 years ago.

Shows how good their research is

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Shows how good their research is

To be fair, it turns out ITV still record Loose Women there, so to give the protestors the benefit of the doubt, they might have been anti vacuous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

It was all about El Dorado back in the day. That and Knots Landing. 

I probably watched the entirety of El Dorado, probably out of a kind of morbid fascination.  

It's hard to believe it lasted a whole year in fairness it was that bad. 

• Confused 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I probably watched the entirety of El Dorado, probably out of a kind of morbid fascination.  

It's hard to believe it lasted a whole year in fairness it was that bad. 

Marcus Tandy was a geezer though!

"MARCUSSSS!" as his Spanish squeeze used to say. 

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I bet you thought Ailsa Stewart was a proper milf too! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR52eGpDdmy-WBPyvP_UNe

Edited by AvfcRigo82

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I bet you thought Ailsa Stewart was a proper milf too! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR52eGpDdmy-WBPyvP_UNe

Tell me you wouldn't do everything she tells you to. 

• Haha 1

Â